Daz Create environments/ scenery

Changu1

Jul 20, 2019
I'm currently working on my Ren'Py game. So far I worked on the story and a basic choice system. At first, I wanted to draw everything and use a comic like art style. Since then, I changed my mind and now want to go for a realistic art style using DAZ Studio. I taught myself the basics and worked with the environment for a while.
Now that I spend time with DAZ, and I am still learning I encountered an Issue I can't seem to figure out on my own.

How do you guys create scenery or from where do you get scenery?

What I mean by that is that I struggle to find places in which my story can take place. I could just use 2D images but since I'm a big perfectionist it's not what I'm going for. I really want to immersive the player in the World. Does anybody know where I can get good-looking scenery like an Office, School, Gym or a living room?
Also, if somehow possible cheap or free variants since I'm a student.
Thank you for your help.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Here are a few names of assets for the categories you said that are for daz (I didn't include assets that use the "older" system of having everything in the runtime directory) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can search the F95 forums' assets section with these names, or the other alternatives (from the 2nd link posted by lordparcival), to check the screenshots/download. There are so, so many more thou, so keep looking.

Reactions: Txclass

Changu1

Jul 20, 2019
Here are a few names of assets for the categories you said that are for daz (I didn't include assets that use the "older" system of having everything in the runtime directory) :

You can search the F95 forums' assets section with these names, or the other alternatives (from the 2nd link posted by lordparcival), to check the screenshots/download. There are so, so many more thou, so keep looking.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write all of this!

Reactions: Txclass