[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Creating a Bakery Incest Game! Artist and programmer needed!

Deleted member 1504456

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
The visual novel follows the story of the MC and his twin sister who upon their 18th birthday, decide to join the family business and become bakers!

Their family have been bakers for centuries and their cakes are delicious, due to their secret ingredient and unusual methods (Wink wink).

However, there is a problem, a new family (mom and daughter) has set up their bakery on the same road and are taking away customers, creating a bakers war with intrigue, love and betrayal.

Who will come out on top?

The major fetish/themes in the game is incest and food fetish, meaning including food in sex e.g licking whipped cream off body parts etc.

This game has an engaging storyline with lots of action and surprises along the way.

Major themes:

Incest, Harem, Lactation, Food, Vaginal, Threesome, Anal, Feet, Oral, Lesbian

Looking for:

3D artist

Work Commitment:
This will not be my full time job, but once I have committed to a project I will deliver.

I have an excellent python coder on board the project and we are looking to create character profiles of the major characters in 2 weeks so we do expect a quick turnaround.

Employment Type:
Initially it would be unpaid, but revenue will be distributed among the team (open for negotiation).

I really think this game will be unque and an artistic and financial success and would invite you on board.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord _writer#7169

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Rogue Trader