Onhold Creating a game?

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
Hey

(Sorry if I posted this in wrong section,if I did I request to change the section.thanks)

English is not my first language so please excuse me for my grammar mistakes.

After playing for a good long year I wanted to make my own game.So I downloaded RPG maker mv and honey select.The thing I want to know is whether I could use Honey select animation in RPG maker?

I'm not good with drawing and in can't afford the materials required for it,all I could do now is use softwares I know.I heard there are some games use Honey select animation loops in their games,if I did would I need to pay any sort of amount to Honey select company?

If you have any suggestions to give,please post them.If you have any links for RPG maker mv dlc please share them.i really appreciate your replys.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hey

(Sorry if I posted this in wrong section,if I did I request to change the section.thanks)

English is not my first language so please excuse me for my grammar mistakes.

After playing for a good long year I wanted to make my own game.So I downloaded RPG maker mv and honey select.The thing I want to know is whether I could use Honey select animation in RPG maker?

I'm not good with drawing and in can't afford the materials required for it,all I could do now is use softwares I know.I heard there are some games use Honey select animation loops in their games,if I did would I need to pay any sort of amount to Honey select company?

If you have any suggestions to give,please post them.If you have any links for RPG maker mv dlc please share them.i really appreciate your replys.
As far as I know you do not need to pay any money to Illusion for using Honey Select, you can always contact they did they may be able to give you some advice.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
A lot of games use HS and plenty of videos made from it out there. I can't say what's allowed, or what isn't, but other people are doing it.

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
A lot of games use HS and plenty of videos made from it out there. I can't say what's allowed, or what isn't, but other people are doing it.
That's good to know.i just wanted to make myself sure there won't be any problems.

As far as I know you do not need to pay any money to Illusion for using Honey Select, you can always contact they did they may be able to give you some advice.
Ok thanks for sharing the info.i don't whether they'll reply to message or not.ill just leave a message anyway.