Ren'Py Creating a New Renpy game with Bestiality as main content

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
My man, you have a great game concept right there and I'm looking forward to it. And, do you consider implementing impregnation/pregnancy mechanic to the game? It would be waayyy awesome with it. I know it's not realistic but hey, this is a game, why not make it satisfy to our weird fetishes ;)
check tags it's planned in the future ;)

Mors Magister

Jul 15, 2018
I think this is a great idea, and could be a real shine some light on an under servered niche. That said i think it will be critical to get good detailed renders and a soild system of corupation that makes since and accounts for the limitations a dog would face.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I do agree there is a problem with a lack of variation to a lot of Ren'Py games, and it needs to change. Typically, it's a guy with his not mother, and two or three not sisters, and sometimes maybe his not aunt. It's tiresome.
Respectfully, I would not be interested in a bestiality game, it's not my cup of tea. I just wanted to say, as long as you're aware your game would attract a very niche audience. But I do hope you'll find a way to reinvent certain game mechanics, like corruption, and inspire other devs to break the formula as well.

Spiderkingvvi

Sep 24, 2018
sounds good i noticed the pregnancy tag and wonder will it be a ending or will it be a chance to get pregnant from the ( hopefully a husky) dog. If you haven't decided i would recomend the chance system or mabye the dog nocking ovulation drugs into her coffee that he stoll from a pharmacy............. wow this got long winded and detaled well it sounds like a game i would play even if it was just a ending so be for i add a extra paragraph im going to end this.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
sounds good i noticed the pregnancy tag and wonder will it be a ending or will it be a chance to get pregnant from the ( hopefully a husky) dog. If you haven't decided i would recomend the chance system or mabye the dog nocking ovulation drugs into her coffee that he stoll from a pharmacy............. wow this got long winded and detaled well it sounds like a game i would play even if it was just a ending so be for i add a extra paragraph im going to end this.
I think the dog would have more chance at the vets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote