Daz Blender Creating sex animations?

kratos1097

Jul 28, 2022
I’ve looked into multiple forums but I haven’t been able to find tutorials or some good resources on how I can start doing sex scenes for an AVN. I know there are presets for animations but there are maybe like 4-5 total for genesis 9. Can anyone provide me with first steps to creating these animations? If I should use blender are there any tutorials of going from Daz to blender and what to do to render etc? Thank you!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If you're going to animate with Blender, then you might want to just learn Blender and make your entire VN in it. There's no real easy way to transfer back and forth between Daz and Blender.

But even within Daz, there's not a ton in the way of animation tutorials. Especially for sex. The only one I've come across is Val Cameron's "Creating Manual Animation - Part 1-10" on his . It's a good start, but there's a lot you'll have to pick up on your own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kratos1097

kratos1097

Jul 28, 2022
Thanks! I appreciate the response! I’ll have to look into those tutorials and try to get my feet wet in blender to see which path I choose.

jyrki90

Feb 29, 2020
For Blender nsfw definetely check AnimeNyan youtube channel (also on phub). AnimeNyan/videos
They have a whole discord group dedicated to blender nsfw.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZiMMa

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
For blender there is a NSFW discord which has a lot of useful information, including for animating:

Blender has a much larger learning curve compared to DAZ though, but depending on how serious you want to get into this and how complex you want your animations to be, it might be worth it.

I agree with MissFortune about using Blender for your whole VN if your going to use it for animating.