Daz Blender Creating universal adjust morph for big breasts.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Simple step by step guide of how I created universal adjust morph for a specific figure, which loads onto the clothes, rather than the figure itself and works well with D-force.

Here's a link:

Should give you results like these:
llkl.png

Disclaimer: I suck balls at sculpting, if you can do it better, feel free to redo the sculpting part of the guide and share it.

Update:

First in the Edit Mode next to it where you have view, select, etc. you can just select - selcet all instead of obnoxiously selecting the vertices you want and then clear sharp and edge - clear sharp.

Second when loading it into daz I now:
1) load the morph onto base figure and dial it to 100%
2) Dial the original morph of the figure I did the morph for to -100% (might have to unlock limits in preferences of the said morph) This will be absolute abomination of a base genesis figure, but it's just so I don't have to dial the original body morph to appropriate value when using the morph.
3) export this again (base mesh resolution, deleted eyelashes and the tear with 8.1 figures of course, also with g8.1 the realistic mouth or what it's called has to be dialed to 0 when exporting)
4) load the new adjusted morph on the clean genesis 8 figure, I don't know if the riggin to shape is necessary here but I do it cause I'm just used to it and then I set the limit of this morph in preferences to 0.001, move it where I want it and save this morph.

Now I have them like this:
bewb2.JPG

and in the clothing I just select the folder I have them saved under and only dial that morph up to the value necessary without needing to adjust the original morph
bewb3.JPG

bewb4.JPG

Here is video where I move the geometry out a bit and smooth it out:

Save the blender file after you cleared the edges and masked the geometry, before you start working on it.

Key points I move the middle of the breasts (sternum) a little down to align with the underboob, because how the clothes in daz work. bewb1.JPG

- I do often smooth the geometry out from inside the body, you can just zoom the camera through the geometry.
- I start with higher strength and radius and work myself down to more precise adjustments.
- I import the body morph I want to work on twice, one I make invisible and I don't make changes to it. When I start getting close to the desired shape on the one I'm working on, I make the reference body visible to check and try to align the geometries, so there are no poke throughs. You can hide it again or leave visible, as long as you have the one you want to work on selected, you'll only make changes to that one. Dont't forget to delete that one when exporting the morph!

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Hey Empiric, thanks for posting this. Very interesting. I gave your process a shot and it worked, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to improve my Blender sculpting skills significantly before I can actually use it effectively.

I do have a question: what's the difference between using Blender to sculpt the breast morph and just using the built-in Daz chest morphs? It seems like you'd be able to create the unique breast shape you need within Daz.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hey Empiric, thanks for posting this. Very interesting. I gave your process a shot and it worked, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to improve my Blender sculpting skills significantly before I can actually use it effectively.

I do have a question: what's the difference between using Blender to sculpt the breast morph and just using the built-in Daz chest morphs? It seems like you'd be able to create the unique breast shape you need within Daz.
I don't think that there are breast morphs in daz, which would let you bring and smooth out the underboob's sharp edge, especially if you already did add some sagginess yourself or using morphs.

Here's a simple explanation, first is image of when you put a default dress onto genesis figure with large breasts, the figure's body morph projects onto dress and it literally wraps around it. Second is how you'd ideally want the dress to behave, which it can't because it doesn't have the information. So you transform the geometry in a way so that if the dress wraps around it, it would look as close to the ideal way you'd want the dress to behave and feed it to the dress instead of the original one. The cool thing is it doesn't have to be perfect, because the dress will always smoothen on top of the figure, which still have the original morph, it only takes shape of the new morph before doing that, so the new morph doesn't have to be anywhere near perfect. (If the upper part of the dress also has d-force, then all you need is to bring out and smooth the under-boob, which might be possible within daz to some degree as long as you are using balloons for breasts with as little underboob edge, as possible.)
ge.jpg
This is obviously harder the more saggy and close to the body the breasts are. Which is often the case with my models, because I really hate the pointing forward type of giant breasts, so when I'm sculpting the body, I bring the under-boob very close to the body. As you can see here, it would be impassible to smooth this out in daz in any way.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Yeah, that definitely makes sense. But before you say the morph doesn't have to be anywhere near perfect you should see how mine turned out--basically it looked like she had stuffed her shirt with shoeboxes. :LOL: But that was my first time ever using Blender or trying to sculpt something. I'll keep working on it. Thanks for the advice.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, that definitely makes sense. But before you say the morph doesn't have to be anywhere near perfect you should see how mine turned out--basically it looked like she had stuffed her shirt with shoeboxes. :LOL: But that was my first time ever using Blender or trying to sculpt something. I'll keep working on it. Thanks for the advice.
The most important tools to fix that are flatten and smoothen. If you have the body masked properly, you can just add and then flatten/smoothen over and over until you get somewhat decent result.

*Also if it's shoeboxy like in there are big steps, you might want to reduce the tool's strength and just drag it out piece by piece.

As the picture in the PDF this is the pre-smooth/flatten
cloth3.JPG

and this is after I did it few times. Smooth/flatten, bring out again, smooth flatten, repeat.
cloth4.JPG

revolutioncom

Apr 28, 2018
The most important tools to fix that are flatten and smoothen. If you have the body masked properly, you can just add and then flatten/smoothen over and over until you get somewhat decent result.

*Also if it's shoeboxy like in there are big steps, you might want to reduce the tool's strength and just drag it out piece by piece.

As the picture in the PDF this is the pre-smooth/flatten
View attachment 1727845

and this is after I did it few times. Smooth/flatten, bring out again, smooth flatten, repeat.
View attachment 1727846
hi empiric i tried your tutorial but i cant bring the underboob out can you make a little video showing this, you dont need to say nothing in the video just your making this part please.
Thanks

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
hi empiric i tried your tutorial but i cant bring the underboob out can you make a little video showing this, you dont need to say nothing in the video just your making this part please.
Thanks
Hope this helps, I should redo the whole tutorial it's a bit outdated.

* I edited the original post and added few points there

Reactions: Grum