• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [S>Writer] Unpaid Creative Writer / Tester looking for projects

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
Skills:
- Creative writing, critical thinking, problem solving

Preferred method of contact:
- Either post on the thread or pm me on here.

Employment Type & Rates:
- No pay necessary. Just looking to get some experience.

Availability:
- I do have a part time job so I'm available fairly often.

Work Samples:
- I don't currently have any works attached to this post but once I figure out how to do that I'll have a few examples of my work for interested parties to observe.

Update: I figured out a way to put a sample of my writing on the post so now there's that for you all to look at and see what you think. Feel free to give me feedback.

Additional comments:
- I've been obsessed with video games ever since I was little. And I've been writing creatively for several years. I have written poems, short stories, fan fictions, and even songs. I'm making this thread as a way of putting myself out there both as a writer and a tester. Should you need either (or maybe both) then my services are free and I'm always happy to help. If you know someone who is looking for a writer or tester please feel free to share this thread with them so that they can see it as well. Thank you.

Update: Guys I would like to apologize for my absence for the last little while. I've been dealing with some stuff at home and only just recently got settled into a new house. We are working on getting internet so bare with me. I do have money on my phone again so there's that. I'm back and hopefully able to be more active within the community. I admit that I sometimes forget that I have things going on and by the time i remember it is often too late. Sad but true. If you feel i am taking too long to get back to you please be patient, if you are unable to do so then i am greatly sorry to see any potential partnerships disappear. At least you know now that I'm alive and well and ready to get crackin.

Last edited:

Dark-_-Lord

Oct 20, 2019
hey, I need a writer for an Adult Game I'm working on (not yet released), It'll be a monthly assignment.
It'll be kind of partnership you'll get 20% but it will take some time before we start to earn some cash.
if you're interested contact me on discord : *************

Last edited:

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
hey, I need a writer for an Adult Game I'm working on (not yet released), It'll be a monthly assignment.
It'll be kind of partnership you'll get 20% but it will take some time before we start to earn some cash.
if you're interested contact me on discord : Dark Lord#5714
I sent you a friend request on discord

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
Hey! I am currently looking for a writer to strengthen the team. I am curious about what your writing style is. I can't seem to send you a PM yet (I guess because I don't have a lot of comments, yet), but maybe you can send me one if you're interested. My game is set in a fantasy medieval universe, so there's a lot of room for your creativity. Hope to hear from you soon!