[S>Writer] Creative Writing / English graduate looking for work in erotica or JRPGs

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Some details about me:

- I've written two unpublished novels that I can share privately upon request.
- My creative process is fast but edit heavy. I like to play with ideas and refine them.
- Things that I excel in definitely have to do with character tension and development.
- I also have a fairly good idea/s what will get people interested in your game from an engagement standpoint to drive revenue.
- I have two cats; Lav and Digit.
- Im extremely adept at Science Fiction and Fantasy writing as well if you need this sort of help.
- I'm organic with the pricing and willing to work with you.
- I'm an agreeable person. If there is something you absolutely need in the game I'll figure out a way to include it.

Overall I want an opportunity to break into the industry and grow with someone who has big aspirations with their game. As an added bonus I took a few coding classes in college as well so I'm familiar with python.

I hope to hear from you soon.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
i cant find your discord so
this is my game if you like it we can talk more and i can share more detail with you also my discord is mentioned in the post

https://f95zone.to/threads/writer-needed-that-can-help-me-develop-mma-life-simulator.168047/
Hi there! Sorry about the slow response, for some reason this thread didn't update me in my notifications about your comment. I just updated my discord. If you are still interested send me a message: