Unity - Abandoned - Creek Manor School [v0.1 Beta] [CoolRaider]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sunshaded

In terms of the experience, it's laggy even at lower graphic qualities on my VR graphics card. You probably need one with a fair amount of memory to handle all the mesh data without a constant half-second lag. The writing is average, maybe slightly below average. The character models are even stiffer than some Skyrim mod, the character don't lean their heads or look at you at all, they are just placed near and roughly angled toward each other. And there's no free movement, you click to change orientation or move the camera/player to a different part of the school.

There are basically 2 male (protagonist) submissive scenes and 2 female submissive scenes. Only one of each of them has animation (for the femdom one, it's pegging, for the femsub one, it's spanking). The screenshots here show most of the content actually. To be honest, this level of simple repetitive animation is something that's easier to turn into a video file and then upload to your game. So I can't help but feel like, with its current system, this game is even inferior to Daz games because the asset quality is much lower when working with pure Unity. The game content ends before the students return to the school from their break, by the way.

Based on this, and keeping in mind this is apparently abandoned, I'd give it 2 stars. But I rated in 3 stars because clearly a lot of effort was put into it the environment (despite countless incomplete portions), and the plot (specifically the punishment systems for the students, as devised by the protagonist). Anyway, it was worth checking out since it's a rare realtime 3D femdom game, and one that attempted to be ambitious.