VN Ren'Py Criminal Attraction! [v0.2.7] [Space Samurai Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
You are a cunning FBI agent.
Four beautiful girls are robbing banks.
Infiltrate their gang and let yourself be carried away by your feelings towards them.
Love? Hate? Passion? Lust?
Find the evidence to send them to jail or fall in love with them!
It is the story of a brilliant FBI agent who infiltrates a gang of sexy criminals....​
I'd take the second choice. :sneaky:
Did a little rewording on the overview. ;)

Looks interesting.
Thanks, Space Samurai Games

fishbrain

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
so a point break but with waifus :ROFLMAO: .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this guys likes 90*movies!!! Demolition man/point break their third game will one the Matrix?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
When we check, what kind character she is , its all in Italian language. Can u translate to English???

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
Good game/story so far (y)
One note here, when MC tries to search Amina's room, wherever you hover the mouse, the text is in Italian.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Love the premise of this, albeit with the need for a huge dollop of suspension of disbelief. The execution so far is a little uneven on all fronts, but I'll be interested to see how it develops.

Most serious problem I had though was not being able to make any saves at all - never had this before but saving in any slot resulted in an error. Anyone else have that?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The game's writing is.......literally all over the place :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: .

But really shouldn't be surprised. Similar thing is happening with dev's other game Mech Academy lol

Other than the writing, I guess the renders & visual style are fine.
Though personally, I'd wish a amount of cum would be slightly toned down.

In the creampie scene, especially that first Amina scene, there's just so much cum that you can't even see the MC's cock.
The MC doesn't need to cum like a horse for a creampie scene to be hot.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
all my saves are gone
It seems that the developer forgot to specify the save folder
From the looks of it, games seems to create saves within the game folder itself (i.e. game directory/game/saves, instead of within the Renpy folder within Appdata/Roaming). So if the first release had save files within Renpy (I wouldn't know since I gave this a try yesterday lol), try moving those saves to the game/saves folder.

Reactions: int13

int13

Jul 2, 2018
From the looks of it, games seems to create saves within the game folder itself (i.e. game directory/game/saves, instead of within the Renpy folder within Appdata/Roaming). So if the first release had save files within Renpy (I wouldn't know since I gave this a try yesterday lol), try moving those saves to the game/saves folder.
The name of the folder that will be used for saves in 'Appdata/Roaming' is specified in the 'config.save_directory' variable (by default in the 'options.rpy' file). If this variable is not specified, then saves will be stored only in 'game/saves' folder. The Dev commented out the value from the previous game, but did not set a new one.

Reactions: JJJ84

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I can't click on the third option here. It doesn't highlight or anything. Is that a bug? Only other thing I can think is that it's linked to relationship but I've replayed all of the dialogue options and I'm pretty sure I've gotten all the available points with her.

Decision Bug.png

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes