VN Ren'Py Criminal Attraction! [v0.3.5] [Space Samurai Games]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

RedFlamingo

Dec 28, 2018
Is it just me or is the English off somehow? Like the flow of the conversation isn't natural. Mech Academy doesn't have this same issue though.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it just me or is the English off somehow? Like the flow of the conversation isn't natural. Mech Academy doesn't have this same issue though.
Both games are written in Italian and translated by someone into English and other languages. I don't know if the same person is used for the English translations in both games, but it seems likely. To me, both games seem off.

Reactions: Andarilho

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
WTF is the point of having save slots if every update the code is ruined and our saves are fucked, atleast the dev for Anna exciting affection includes 2 saves for you to use if they erased your old saves. Ok correction, i was able to play a save from the Monique sex scene, so you dont have to go too far back just cant continue from the park bullying scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Thessali

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Probably too late for you guys, if you're already started. I just had to go back to a save at the start of sitting on the bench with Emily. Was good to go from there.
yeah it wasn't really a big deal for me .. i like this game alot .. so starting a new one didn't matter ... just got that traceback and thought the dev would like to see it (y)

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
WTF is the point of having save slots if every update the code is ruined and our saves are fucked, atleast the dev for Anna exciting affection includes 2 saves for you to use if they erased your old saves. Ok correction, i was able to play a save from the Monique sex scene, so you dont have to go too far back just cant continue from the park bullying scene
I could get going from chatting with Emily, before the bullying started. I didn't enjoy it the first time and had to watch it again. :(

gotogo

Dec 8, 2018
Ugh this game became my guilty pleasure its so silly and sometimes it feels dialogues writing is done by ai but somehow i cant stop myself playing.

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I can never get one of the replays! any suggestion?? first page the one in the middle in the lower row

I answer myself!
you need to refuse Amina the first time you may sleep together and accept her the second time around!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes