Mod Ren'Py Criminal Attraction! [v0.3.21 Patreon & v1.0.1 Steam] Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Hi. I am an Italian translator and I would like to add Mod v0.3.21 to the game verion v0.3.21. Is it possible to download it somewhere? Even in private if you prefer.
Thank you.
Meanwhile I'm waiting for the version for 1.0.1 Steam.
By the way I didn't understand why the original code ends with cap_03_sc_25.rpy while all translations stop at cap_03_sc_24.rpy, tranen the RUS which ends at cap_03_sc_25.
For Italian users I have updated the tl/ITA.

Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Hi. I am an Italian translator and I would like to add Mod v0.3.21 to the game verion v0.3.21. Is it possible to download it somewhere? Even in private if you prefer.
Thank you.
Meanwhile I'm waiting for the version for 1.0.1 Steam.
By the way I didn't understand why the original code ends with cap_03_sc_25.rpy while all translations stop at cap_03_sc_24.rpy, tranen the RUS which ends at cap_03_sc_25.
For Italian users I have updated the tl/ITA.
Hello my friend, in retrospect I realized that I should not have lifted the Mod for version 0.3.21 Patreon since that version of the Mod remains unchanged. It's back up if you want to download it.
Version 1.0.1 Steam ends at chapter 24. File 25 exists but is not accessed. The English translation also ends in chapter 24.
There is something I don't understand, the original language of the game is Italian, why is a translation into Italian needed?
Best regards,

Murray.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hadgar

ALEX34210

Jun 29, 2022
View attachment 3597362

Overview:
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for Criminal Attraction! game by .
I consulted with Dev who, at the time of developing this Mod, was busy with other projects and he gave me his approval and help to develop my version.
Please, support his work.​

Updated: 2024-07-30
Game/Creator: Criminal Attraction! / Space Samurai Games -
Modder: MurrayMods -
Mod Version: 0.3.21 Patreon and 1.0.1 Steam
Game Version: 0.3.21 Patreon and 1.0.1 Steam
Language: Italiano - English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2024-07-30: Mod for Criminal Attraction! version 1.0.1 Steam Final updated!

Mod for Criminal Attraction! version 0.3.21 Patreon:

Mod for Criminal Attraction! version 1.0.1 Steam Final:

Space Samurai Dev made some changes in version 1.0.1 Steam so the games saved for version 0.3.21 Patreon will not work for the Steam version. If you are going to play the Steam version you have to start a new game (Recommended).

Mod files are not interchangeable!

View attachment 3597427 View attachment 3597428 View attachment 3597429 View attachment 3597432 View attachment 3597433
Great work .lot of help for this game as no walkthrough or hint are there at all.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
There is something I don't understand, the original language of the game is Italian, why is a translation into Italian needed?
Best regards,

Murray.
I didn't understand that one either. :LOL:
It would have been enough to use the language (None) for the Italian version, but....boh!
Luckily, the online translators in translating Italian-->Italian copied the strings verbatim without changing them.
Anyway, that chapter 25 adds a few hundred dialogues, regardless of whether it is accessible or not (there is an "if").
Thank you for the Mod of 0.3.21.

Last edited:

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Hello my friend, in retrospect I realized that I should not have lifted the Mod for version 0.3.21 Patreon since that version of the Mod remains unchanged. It's back up if you want to download it.
Version 1.0.1 Steam ends at chapter 24. File 25 exists but is not accessed. The English translation also ends in chapter 24.
Best regards,

Murray.
I ask for a courtesy.
My translation is the only one that has the update with your Mod for Italian language, can you put the link in your OP to my post?
From experience I know that a translation with the Mod is downloaded three times more than the Clean one.
In the OP of the game there is a link to another translation, but it is only Clean.
(Italian translators compete with each other! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-library-of-complete-games-by-giobol.166501/post-14400816

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I ask for a courtesy.
My translation is the only one that has the update with your Mod for Italian language, can you put the link in your OP to my post?
From experience I know that a translation with the Mod is downloaded three times more than the Clean one.
In the OP of the game there is a link to another translation, but it is only Clean.
(Italian translators compete with each other! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-library-of-complete-games-by-giobol.166501/post-14400816
Done. I am available if you need more collaborations.
Best regards,

Murray.

Reactions: GioBol

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the update MurrayMods. I only just played this game for the first time last week, but can't be bothered to wait for patreon release. Looks like it's time to workout the old ctrl key.

Reactions: MurrayMods