VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Criminal Attraction! [v1.0.2 Patreon] [Space Samurai Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

This one felt average. Plot is neither fresh nor overused. Game lacks a wow factor that makes you more invest into the game. There are some animations (not lewd) which felt unnecessary. Honestly I don't mind animations other than lewd if it is done nicely. Animations in this are girls walking around jiggling their ass maybe dev intended to do a fan service. Felt annoying though. There are choices in game which gives you relation point with girls or decrease it. You will get notification whether relation increased on decreased that's helpful. But pace of the game is too much faster it made the plot artificial.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    None of the girls interested me except the silent girl cause she is silent. Monique has weird body proportions especially her boobs. In some areas renders have lighting issues. It would be nice if dev add textbook opacity slider. I likes transparent text box this one got white shaded text box. Like I early mentioned renders have lighting issues there is a white light combing with this partially white shaded text box whole screen felt whiter.

I usually loves this kind of plots but currently game lacks a wow factor. Hoping it will change in next updates. I didn't played his other game mech academy yet. Don't mind my poor English