VN - Others - Completed - Criminal Border [1st Offence] [Purple Software]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NightPhoenix

I really liked this entry. It was actually heart warming. It's a bit short for a visual novel which is why I can't give it full starts but it's clearly meant to be an episodic. The game has 4-5 acts only two of which are currently translated to English with 4 and potenially 5 having unreleased in JP yet. hopefully after all 4 come out there will be a complete version. Each part focuses on a different girl and it would I recommend waiting for that if you're interested in this at all. There's only once choice that appears to not affect the story and a small collection of H-scenes that 90% of them focus around the main heroine for this part. The girls have very human bodies when naked usually I prefer fantasy body types but this time it didn't feel like pandering at all and didn't take away from the experience. The backgrounds are pretty, the voice acting is superb and the UI puts most renpy to shame. All in all a bit longer and it would be a very worthy game yet still worth time to invest if you care about plot.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Soichy

Criminal Boring (Hina Border).
    Nice voice
    Cute chars
    20 minutes of skiping
    6 scenes
    1 choise

I’m not even sure that it was necessary to come up with such a plot, write so many characters, record a voice for each, in order to show a short love story between the main character and Hina.