• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Criminal / Mafia / Gang games ?

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,
Today I got hooked up with that game "DeLuca" which was kind of good.
The story & system about the mafia & the rough shape of the 'family' roused my imagination,
I'm wondering if there are any game (available on F95) that follow the same "path" ?

By path, I mean ;

- You play as a bad guy, a gangster, a criminal, a mafioso
- You can manage your team, mafia, gang or business
- Good story (or at least interesting side story, you know, to not get bored of the grind)
- Ability (or not) to rank up, reaching that Gang leader seat or Mafia leader seat or top criminal idk

If you have any suggestion, please do post;
Sincerely, Godus.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Hey, not sure if you'll like it, but I discovered a few weeks ago 'Alexandra', a Ren'py VN by Ptolemy and I think I'm in love.

I've always liked the genre and I became instantly hooked. Compared to 'The Deluca Family', I would say at the present time 'Alexandra' seems darker and more serious (It lacks the silly fun moments you can find in the former). Is also story driven, so no not much management you can actually choose to do yourself. But give it a try if u can, It's better than it seems at first.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Hey, not sure if you'll like it, but I discovered a few weeks ago 'Alexandra', a Ren'py VN by Ptolemy and I think I'm in love.

I've always liked the genre and I became instantly hooked. Compared to 'The Deluca Family', I would say at the present time 'Alexandra' seems darker and more serious (It lacks the silly fun moments you can find in the former). Is also story driven, so no not much management you can actually choose to do yourself. But give it a try if u can, It's better than it seems at first.

Thank you for your suggestion, will download it later & play it ;)

Reactions: Exu

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Forgot the name, there was one where you play as a bad guy in gotham city and get your squad, maybe someone will remember the name.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Forgot the name, there was one where you play as a bad guy in gotham city and get your squad, maybe someone will remember the name.
I think you mean Something Unlimited...

or Got'em Stories?

Haven't played the second one but it obviously happens in Gotham!

Reactions: DrackDrap

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Jonny Bullet by Lesson of Passion

The Story Of The Survival Of John Smith (despite being abandoned it had quite a lot of updates and is a pretty large game split into 2 parts)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
@QQBangBang neither of those
I remember you have your gang at the beginning and after a successful robery or "job" you get ambushed by the police and lose most of your squad and need to start from 0, you start doing jobs for harley queen to get her as an ally or something like that.

Reactions: QQBangBang
Jul 7, 2018
I remember you have your gang at the beginning and after a successful robery or "job" you get ambushed by the police and lose most of your squad and need to start from 0, you start doing jobs for harley queen to get her as an ally or something like that.
Is the game you were talking about?

Reactions: dacris69

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Now I wanna know its name too! I hope someone knows it!

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
I think The Tyrant is a really good game with thugs and drug dealing themes, and optional NTR/incest.

Try it.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Thank you all for your suggestion, I am happy that this thread got so many reply unlike my previous request
Sorry for not quoting you all but I don't want to bother you with unnecessary mention !

Thanks again & have a happy new year (a bit late but eh)

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Looked thro all suggestions & so far I really like the game "The Tyrant" although it is a bit grindy and I have focused on the mother and not on the story (I guess I did not trigger the scene to progress in the criminal activities) I really like it

Any suggestions similar to the game "The Tyrant" ? :c
(I'm adding that to make sure y'all get a rough idea of what kind of game I'm looking for :p)

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone know, which game that MC work at big house and clean a pool, i forgot the title, wanna check the update, big house got family, employee, sim date type maybe

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021

Have u find any game like the deluca family bcoz i also want to play this type of story so plzz suggest some

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
And i played waifu academy it's the bst game that i ever played the story is fucking ossm so if there is more game like tgat plzz suggest

Reactions: phoenixx031