mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Erm...Concider me confused: First page > First post > Developer notes to Android >
..."The latest version of Crimson Veil is now available to download! I'm trying one thing new with this release: I've created and Android/iOS version."...
There is also a download option for Android with several links...
That’s an older post. 3.1 does not yet have an android port.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Nice characters so does that mean you are starting on the vampire route soon because I am looking forward to it.
If by "starting on the vampire route" you mean "making a vampire route at all", it already exists. You have to do a side quest available after the end of chapter 2 to start it. The next update will be adding more to it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oof, that word is one of my biggest pet peeves. Mostly because it was invented by the movie Underworld for the sake of being edgy, so it feels completely out of place in any setting that isn't trying to be edgy, like calling vampires "vamps". But also because it proceeds past the part of lycanthrope that means "wolf" and stops halfway through the part that means "human", so it's like shortening wolfman to wolfm.

That's just me, though.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Oof, that word is one of my biggest pet peeves. Mostly because it was invented by the movie Underworld for the sake of being edgy, so it feels completely out of place in any setting that isn't trying to be edgy, like calling vampires "vamps". But also because it proceeds past the part of lycanthrope that means "wolf" and stops halfway through the part that means "human", so it's like shortening wolfman to wolfm.

That's just me, though.
Really? I had no idea that originated from Underworld. I kinda like that first movie tbh. Lycan still sounds cooler to me than werewolf, but I can see how it still sounds cheesy in that embarrassing edgy teenage way.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
...Sorry if that came across as rude at all, sleep deprivation is my equivalent of drunk-posting. Anyway, I think it originated in Underworld. I've attempted to find the origin multiple times, and each attempt fails to go back any farther than Underworld, which is exactly the kind of movie that would invent a term like that. I didn't dislike the movie, but it was very much an edgy "modernized" take on vampires and werewolves (complete with stuff like UV grenades), and shortening lycanthrope into a snappy nickname is on-brand for that sort of thing. Seeing it get used in the Castlevania reboot, a series which is supposed to be rooted in classical monster movies... Well, don't even get me started on that game.

I've always liked the full "lycanthrope" myself, probably because it sounds like a scientific classification, with "werewolf" being the common vernacular and "wolfman" being a casual nickname. (The fun part is that all three of those words mean pretty much the same thing.) On a mostly unrelated tangent, I've also recently been spurred into debates about D&D using the term "lycanthrope" to describe non-wolf were-creatures. "Now hold on a second, DM. 'Lykos' means wolf, and 'anthropos' means human. That were-rat is a... Hang on, lemme Google this..." "Oh my God, just roll for initiative." "Wait, hang on... I think it would be... Mys?" "Misanthrope is already a word. The were-rat bites you and you die." "Alright, fine. But it was a zoanthrope that killed me, not a lycanthrope!"

Last edited:

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
I noticed there is a bad ending where she is sold as a slave. i have read the guide but still cant figure out how to achive this. help would be much appreciated. thank you

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I noticed there is a bad ending where she is sold as a slave. i have read the guide but still cant figure out how to achive this. help would be much appreciated. thank you
It's the bad ending for the side quest Dubious Ingredients. Check out that section in my guide.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Crimson Veil 3.1.1 is now available for everyone!

The newest version is now available! There are a few minor changes which can be viewed in the included changelog, but otherwise the game is the same. Have fun and be sure to let me know what you think!

Please consider leaving a review if you enjoyed the game and consider supporting future updates on my Patreon!

Thank you all so much!

Reactions: sedlon11

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
you can reac them without get bad endign in the end of the all mission or chapter. I find it out by my self plying it.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
mkrudesign how much content is outside bad ends? I understand that some bad ends have extended gameplay after them, but as i personally reall dislike having go get a game over to see content i must ask that question.

I dislike it mostly because it's usually realised in a bad way (for example MGQ did it pretty well), but also i don't think there is a way it could be done that would not leave a bad aftertaste (to me at least, different people have different taste.)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
whay after chaper 2 in chapter 3 and no more into chapter 2 I can acc to vampire route?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Crimson Veil v5.0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you find the walkthrough in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.05.2022 (v5.0.1)

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
I just got to chapter 2 and am enjoying the game so far!

One questions though; in the walkthrough where it talks about the vampire route is says you have to lose to a guy named Dorian to start it. Will this trigger a sex scene with him, or can you be a vampire and pure lesbian?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes