mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 5-4 release promo.jpg
The latest update, including the next story chapter of the vampire route is now available to download for all Patrons!

Becoming a patron now also gives you early access to the latest comic!

CoverPageBEF2.jpg

Thank you all so much for your patience and support! Please report any issues if you encounter any, so I can get straight to sorting them out for the public release on 4/28/24! I’m looking forward to your feedback! As for me, I will be working on updating the walkthrough over the next two weeks so none of you miss anything!

That’s all I have to share with you for now! I hope you enjoy the latest release!

Last edited:

Aequipondium

May 24, 2020
Good day peeps, i was wondering where to find the theater of inevitability. I went over the dialogue a bit too quick and there's no location given in the walkthrough

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Good day peeps, i was wondering where to find the theater of inevitability. I went over the dialogue a bit too quick and there's no location given in the walkthrough
EE-8 in the castle. Its the room that was previously locked.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The latest Crimson Veil comic, Bad Ends File 02, is now available on my twitter for everyone to view! Go check it out now! I hope you love it!

IMG_3304.jpeg

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Also also, where is the music from? Specifically boss themes for dorian, alexandria, etc
Various sources that I’ve placed in the credits. However, the more recent themes were made by YouFulca, on Wingless Seraph, who has made countless high quality compositions and made them free to use. I highly recommend looking into their other works.

Aequipondium

May 24, 2020
Various sources that I’ve placed in the credits. However, the more recent themes were made by YouFulca, on Wingless Seraph, who has made countless high quality compositions and made them free to use. I highly recommend looking into their other works.

Thanks!!

Feb 1, 2022

Will all the stock rpgmaker music be replaced (or was it already... it's been a while since I played :D)? The new stuff doesn't match but it's so much better.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 5-4-1 release promo.jpg

The latest update is now live on and for Windows and Mac!

Go download it now and check out the latest content in the vampire route!

Crimson Veil on

Crimson Veil on

If you enjoy what you've played, please consider leaving your thoughts with a review! Long or short, positive or negative. I want to hear what YOU think and how I can make the game even greater for others to enjoy. Your continued feedback has helped me improve the game with each new release!

For returning players: Please keep in mind that save files created in older versions have compatibility issues. For the best experience, please use the multiple save files provided in the link below:

If you need additional help, the walkthrough can be viewed at the link below:

Next week, I will be sharing in more detail what's in store for the next update! I plan on hosting another contract contest! Start brainstorming your ideas! I will be posting the updated rules and start collecting ideas beginning next week! For now, I hope you enjoy the latest Crimson Veil story!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dking239

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Crimson Veil v5.4.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you find the walkthrough in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: mkrudesign

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I've noticed a couple typos so far that I didn't bother to note, mostly involving things like "it's" instead of "its". But one that caused me to stop and come report it was the slime queen's "gartagntuan" wave. Wut?

...Hmm, also, after defeating her, it says that "the solid stone begins to congeal around her fingers". I'm not sure what you're trying to say there, but "congeal" means to become more solid (or at least less liquid). "Congealed slime" is typically less than solid, but a "congealed solid" doesn't become slimy.

Edit: Claudia is also referred to as "Caludia" when you get to the end of the dungeon.

Is there straight sex in the game yet?
I believe there are a few instances in bad endings, and one major plot-relevant one at the beginning of the vampire route.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkrudesign
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes