VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Crisis of Faith [v2.0] [Felan Wilde]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alexa Martell

was my second erotic game that I installed and tried, was really surprised how good such games can be, not only stupides rumgefick, no also story, the kids are funny, I can hardly wait until it continues, is really a great game, have it almost finished in one go
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Chaos965

The game itself was fairly good, decent enough models, some good renders and overall it was fairly solid. Graphics aside the game also ran pretty well and stably with no crashes or issues to be found. The problem however lies in the creator, any updates are nonexistent with only a promise of soon which turns to next month or two months later, and simply repeats. At this point it's very safe to assume the dedication and passion is not their and its not even so much a hobby or side project for the creator. My hopes are this is picked up by someone else with more passion and dedication to see a project like this finished, because until then sadly we are left with a fun but only tease of what could be and it's seeing that wasted potential that truly hurts.

I recommend anyone find yourself a better and more updated Futa Game because this isn it. I thank you for your time to any who read this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gray21

Im loving this so far, all of the characters are great, Carla is my favorite so far, and the dialogues seems really natural. The renders and animations are pretty good as well.
    Its only problem is that its too short, but i hope to see more. Absolutely recommended.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

R4ND0M USER

This is a nice Futa Protagonist incest game. Its stilla version 1 so don't expect too much yet. The story thus far sets up the future plot with 3 girls and does a great job at it. Also there are some H-Scenes to boot so give this a try.

(If the dev reads this: I'd love to get a bit more out of the sex scenes. If possible through more renders, but if that be too much of a workload increase, maybe give us some alternative angles of the renders you throw in anyway. For example in the anal scene: We the players obviously love the futa protagonist, so pleeease give us some of her. More tits are always better :) so a maybe when Carla cums we can have a front view shot with the hot muscular body and marvelous tits of our futa MC in the background.
    Also contrary to the previous review, I like me some dialogue. But I have to agree with him as wel, corny shit like talking about loins and 3h of clicking until the action starts would be terrible. But maybe while the sucing or fucking is happening you could gve us some of the thoughts of the wife: maybe she actually prefers anal, likes to feel like a dirty girl and wished the MC would give it to her more even if she said otherwise. Or for the MC: Give us some dirty talk or thoughts like "Making my wife cum is the best" or something normal/mundane. My opinion is, more sex in sex gmes is better than less :)
    And thanks for the Futa MC game, much appreciated)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

What a marvelous game! Let me start by first off thanking the Dev from the bottom of my heart for not drowning us in unnecessary dialogue during the sex scenes and getting straight to the point! Nothing grinds my gears more then clicking through the equivalent of a novel length of text dialogue during a sex scene it's distracting and most of the time the dialogue is just weird.

People write things during sex scenes like "I felt a stirring deep within my loins" who the hell says stuff like that lmao. Anyways good character design and pretty straigtforward which i love. Perhaps add more characters the MC can deal with :D and also during the BJ scene perhaps work on the fluidity of the motion besides that great job! Definitely recommend this game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Skydden

Pregnancy, harem, incest, netori, corruption... WITH A FUTA PROTAGONIST?! :love: What more can I say... We need more games like this, seriously, too many male protagonist games, it gets old really fast...
    Not much else to say other than it looks VERY promising.
    Good luck to the dev. (y)