Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
where is the end of current demo, I want to unlock cheats in menu
if memory serves, you gotta get up here, avove the summit. but to do that, use the walljump (you get it by doing platforming and grav boosting in the upper part of the beginning cave area.)

download (1).png

Jun 28, 2019
Found it: Electro shot (i always call it bubble shot, because of how it looks)
go to the summit entrance, the levitating platforms to the right, in the pit, there is a hidden door in a passthrough wall underneath, hop on the platform directly under the door, let it drop until you walk through the wall. X43, Y28
I checked your save and can confirm that's all for v0.47 (at least as far as I could find).
The only thing you're missing though is a health upgrade from catacombs (x55, y37). Otherwise you got it all, including upgrades and a total of 20 skill points.

Not having anything else to add, I'll see you all on next update or whenever I feel like coming back here again.
Can't even be mad I missed those cause of the % completion rate is nonexistant, but that bubble shot thing is VERY hidden. very good secret finding Jin

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
The dog enemy was reimplemented in the NonCon mod which is based on the previous version (v0.46), so you can play that to see the scenes.
Yeah this was yeeaaaaaars ago when it happened. But you could always download an older version that contained the older content.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is it intended that the voice audio in the intro for a new game is controlled by the "female character CG voice volume" slider instead of the "cutscene voice volume" one?

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
Hi all is it possible to turn off the Xray/internal view feature (and if yes how so)? I read about such an options in the previous pages but I can't find it. Thanks in advance.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hi all is it possible to turn off the Xray/internal view feature (and if yes how so)? I read about such an options in the previous pages but I can't find it. Thanks in advance.
Options->Video->Scroll down until "Content Toggles". Last one should have an option to enable/disable X-Ray option.

Reactions: Wfire

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
Is it possible to see or do the boss battles again once they've been cleared ? If so how ? I play from the last saved game post in this section.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes