Ren'Py Cross Dimension [v0.2 Alpha] [Shinda Games]

Shinda Games

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2024
banner.png

Overview:
Cross Dimensions is a dating simulator game where you must interact with characters from different franchises to free an ancient being from the cube that imprisons it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-06
Release Date: 2024-08-06
Developer: Shinda Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Win: - - - -

004.png 007.png 008.png 005.png 009.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A pretty decent game. I see potential. (y)
Could use a better introduction about the cube.

I wish you much success.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
lol, giant stigma on games like these thanks to A Hats that came before you, GL with your game. The Whining will start in 5, 4, 3, 2, ... no seriously i don't follow camp pinewood anymore for that very reason, too many people bitchin about crap and the dev ignores it all. forum is so toxic.

Shinda Games

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2024
lol, giant stigma on games like these thanks to A Hats that came before you, GL with your game. The Whining will start in 5, 4, 3, 2, ... no seriously i don't follow camp pinewood anymore for that very reason, too many people bitchin about crap and the dev ignores it all. forum is so toxic.
I notice that it reminds many people of Camp Pinewood. I'm not sure if it's because of the gameplay or the idea of crossover series. The truth is that what inspired me was not Camp Pinewood but the isekai theme. That's why you travel to the worlds of the series instead of having all the characters in a shared world.

Cajun Fox

Jun 25, 2024
Intresting. This could be real good if given time.

I'm curious as to what other universes will be included.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
On the downloads page, one says it's for windows, and the other for PC....and both links are to the same folder. Which do I use for windows? (cause that's PC...)

Shinda Games

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2024
On the downloads page, one says it's for windows, and the other for PC....and both links are to the same folder. Which do I use for windows? (cause that's PC...)
I apologize for the confusion. The ones labeled win/linux are different because they also include the Linux version, but if you have Windows, use the '-win' version. The '-pc' one is the one that includes the Linux version.