Ren'Py Cross Dimension [v0.2 Alpha] [Shinda Games]

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I apologize for the confusion. The ones labeled win/linux are different because they also include the Linux version, but if you have Windows, use the '-win' version. The '-pc' one is the one that includes the Linux version.
Ah, thank you. Would it not be easier to split it into windows and linux? I don't see why you'd need one that has both in one download...

Shinda Games

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2024
When exporting from Ren'Py natively, one of the export options is PC, which includes both Windows and Linux. In future versions, I might consider uploading them separately or only the PC version that includes both.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I like the look of it, but it doesn't seem to GO anywhere. I talk to Raven, she wants her teapot... then there's nothing more. I talk to Starfire, she says she's busy.
I talk to the girls in the forest, one is annoyed, one is friendly, but neither offers anything to do. The one in green does do the diary stuff, but that's it.

Is that all there is?

Shinda Games

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2024
I like the look of it, but it doesn't seem to GO anywhere. I talk to Raven, she wants her teapot... then there's nothing more. I talk to Starfire, she says she's busy.
I talk to the girls in the forest, one is annoyed, one is friendly, but neither offers anything to do. The one in green does do the diary stuff, but that's it.

Is that all there is?
Currently, Raven's quest line hasn't progressed much because Starfire is part of her route, and she wasn't in the game until version 0.2. Regarding Gwen, she has two different scenes after giving her the diary. If you continue her route, you get a scene with Heather and then another one with Gwen.
Regarding Raven, if you talk to Starfire before talking to her, it changes the scene you get.
The next version will have progress on the quest lines for Heather, Starfire, and Raven.