VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Cross Love [Ep. 1] [Top Hat Studios, Inc]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

It's chuuuu sweeet...I love it!

Hey guys, wholesome slut here, bringing you another review of shorties I have been finding on this site.....now...now....get a hold of yourself before you cream your knickers from my presence......

Overview: mc has to accidentally cross dress in public....and then his best friend sees him. Fill in the blanks ;)

Pros:
    1. I like the art and change in expressions especially during H-scenses. It's quite hot (especially last scene)
    2. Writing was decent. It properly displayed the conflicting feeling of LI and insecurities of MC.
    3. Wholesome as shit (1 hr read time)
    Cons: (Just some preferences that would have enhanced my enjoyment)
    1. Give me more!!!
    2. Musical pieces would have been greatly appreciated (I just used famous osts from the tube)
    3. I'm a certified degenerate....so show me kissing,handholds, patting, and hugs rather than just mentioning them. Some focus on chest would have been good too.
    Verdict: For my fellow sailers sailing the seas of F95 looking for the femboy/trap booty...or those appreciating love across various genres......matey we have struck gold!!!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mr-pitfall

4/5

Art -> Art is quite good, it does feel like more effort was put into Yuu's character, but nothing detracts from the experience.

Writing -> Down to earth and (besides some aspects introduced to push the scenarios narrative) believable.Characters capture the "innocent" BL theme well.

Gameplay -> A VN, largely kinetic.

Content -> A nice, short, and wholesome BL tale. If this niche is up your alley you will likely enjoy.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SoundofSun

I definitely like this sort of thing but seriously they need to calm down with the writing style. Just the internal dialog in the first few scenes feels like that episode of friends where joey put every word through the synonym tool in Word. Like it's not even pretentious really its just over-written to an extreme.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ruchaczxd

Ahhh... Traps/shemale/futa I love them and in this game that trap is really sexy.I want to maried with her.:love::love::love:And i want meet someone like her in real life. Ehh.. but this is only dream.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Leafy

Mmm, traps. And good art, not the usual uncanny-valley DAZ renders.

The text is a little long-winded at times, and there could be a little more variety to the art, but all in all it's a neat game in an underrepresented genre.