DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
cover.png

Overview:
Play as a man who was once a champion in martial arts but lost his title in an accident. Now he's turned into an ordinary cave-dwelling boy who does nothing but play video games.

And then suddenly, he is caught between the disputes of the past from one of the most important historical periods in human civilization!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-11-15
Developer: DingoDeer F95 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2023-07-16 (6).png 2023-07-16 (3).png 2023-07-16 (4).png 2023-07-16 (1).png 2023-07-16 (5).png 2023-07-16 (7).png clara_in_class.jpg 2023-07-16 (10).png 2023-07-16 (13).png 1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You were teleported to a shithole town for groping an unconscious woman's tits.​
good-good.jpg

Hi dev, the art looks interesting, what are the planned tags?

And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hi dev, the art looks interesting, what are the planned tags?

And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
The future tags that I have planned is pregnancy, furry and foot feetish.
I even planned to introducing incest if the development go smoothly (since it requires me to made 'the present' part of the game)

Eventually, when the development continues I will include some of the requested content by my supporter (But of course there is a limitation about that):

kinks.png

We really need animated tag for these types of games!!
Got you my boy, since animated content is 100% will be added in the future.

Last edited: