Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Darn...my game quit launching.
Guess I'll download it again and see if that helps....

Cheers

Never mind.... re-downloading fixed it...

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
We just released version 0.2! And we added a lot of content to it! Including the interface for mind control and interactions, a new character (Aldit, an amazon that's the owner of the tavern, futa) and 5 new events (with multiple scenes each), 2 for Ava (the harpy), 2 for Aldit, and one for Laia (mushroom girl)

We'll do a public release later this month, but early access for patreons is up; if you can, your support means a lot for us, since production cost is relatively high!

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Aww.. shucks Aldit is a futa? Was really looking forward to that character. I like strong/athletic women but Futa is just a bit turn off to me. Ah well don't have to do everything with every character.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Will there be any opportunity to unfuta Aldit in the future since some transformation is already planned such as Rowan's shifting and the breast expansion? Not the end of the world if you don't I'm just curious cause I really like woman with a figure like Aldit :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Will there be any opportunity to unfuta Aldit in the future since some transformation is already planned such as Rowan's shifting and the breast expansion? Not the end of the world if you don't I'm just curious cause I really like woman with a figure like Aldit :)
It'll depend mostly on our budget. Some of her assets are already done with both versions, but we don't know if we can afford to do that for all of her content, so for now she's gonna stay exclusively futa. We just don't have the budget to invest that much on her yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedPillBlues

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
also we do have planned another muscle girl that's not going to be futa tho, so dw about that specifically lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It'll depend mostly on our budget. Some of her assets are already done with both versions, but we don't know if we can afford to do that for all of her content, so for now she's gonna stay exclusively futa. We just don't have the budget to invest that much on her yet
So you have enough for a female or male version of Rowen, but not a non-futa for the most arttractive female in the game so far? God, this is Exiles all over again, shame I was really looking forward to this one. Hopefully that gets changed in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingrager

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So you have enough for a female or male version of Rowen, but not a non-futa for the most arttractive female in the game so far? God, this is Exiles all over again, shame I was really looking forward to this one. Hopefully that gets changed in the future.
Correct!
Now, if you want tho, feel free to give us a significantly amount of economic support to put what you specifically want in the game, otherwise feel free to play something else, something that's 'perfect' for you while at the same time you don't have to give a dime for it. Good luck!

Reactions: Mograx

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
"Why does the slime, you know, being a fluid character, will get the body variations, while not every other humanoid character is having the same treatment? Yes, I am very smart."

Seriously, the production cost of the game is over $1200 a month (and that's not counting the unpaid labor time done by me and a few others), and we are getting less than $300, sorry if we need to prioritise things, instead of doing others!
But for those who want their perfect game, just save or invest money and produce your own game, can't be that hard to get the perfect game done tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: bananaflyman
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes