• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Crossing Brothel ~Tales of an Interspecies Bordello~ [Final] [Crossing Lab]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

This game is... weird. Just plain and simply odd. Of course, I say that as an outsider to, and not being a huge fan of, extreme transformation fetishes. That being said, the game is well made, the art is good and unique, and the writing is genuinely amusing.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Antherax

Notice: I didn't finish this game.

Originally I found the idea of the game kinda interesting and was expecting something silly... but some of the transformations are TOO much for me, after a while it was too gross to continue playing.After saying all that I know some people might actually like those kind of things, then this game is definetely for you.

In terms of gameplay, its pretty straightforward. nothing too hard

The art-style is interesting and kinda fresh compared to other games and it fits the whole transformation concept (thankfully this game doesn't have realistic art style).

edit: I don't mean to offend anyone, if that's what makes your pp go WoW. This is just a personal review.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ShibaShiba

Artwork is stylish and cool. Not much on the side of actual gameplay, but it provides to about 15 different fetishes, most of which are pretty odd and out there, so I'm sure there will be someone who appreciates the obscure ones. (Only about one scene per, sadly.)