RPGM Completed Crossing Brothel ~Tales of an Interspecies Bordello~ [Final] [Crossing Lab]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE196228_img_main.jpg
Overview:
So what is the Crossing Brothel?
An interspecies bordello for male monsters who want to get it on with human females. Working as one of its monster-exclusive prostitutes, Hal is one slutty sex goddess. Impossibly insatiable and easily inseminable, she provides relief to the dark denizens' hearts and swollen members!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-22
Release Date: 2017-09-07
Developer: Crossing Lab -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Patches: - -

This is the 1.20 version., thanks to @ShibaShiba .However, there's even the single patches if anyone wants to update his own version by itself without "corrupting" the save, by any chance. Credits for the original link goes to @daedilus

RE196228_img_smp1.jpg RE196228_img_smp2.jpg RE196228_img_smp3.jpg RE196228_img_smp4.jpg RE196228_img_smp5.jpg RE196228_img_smp6.jpg RE196228_img_smp7.jpg RE196228_img_smp8.jpg RE196228_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
At this point nothing weird's me out, so Ill try this. Im kinda curious since ive only dabbled in some of these odd fetishes. Who knows maybe ill find a new kink.
Edit- Also ive seen this game floating around the interwebz but i never got around to it since it was in Moonrunes, glad to see it finally translated.

Reactions: ponyguy

Kazzard

Oct 4, 2017
Just finished getting all the scenes and I'm a fan. Really like the art, and even with some of the more out there fetishes in the game, I enjoyed at least some part of every scene.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
WOO! Finally in glorious understandable english! :D
I've played this around last month and I was hunting around for the english version, but since they were in the middle of an expansion I held back.
Does this have the big boobed nun or other later updates by any chance? :biggrin:

P.S.: Also you might wanna add their Patreon to the OP just to be fair. They seem like a nice bunch so maybe someone'll support them.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
WOO! Finally in glorious understandable english! :D
I've played this around last month and I was hunting around for the english version, but since they were in the middle of an expansion I held back.
Does this have the big boobed nun or other later updates by any chance? :biggrin:

P.S.: Also you might wanna add their Patreon to the OP just to be fair. They seem like a nice bunch so maybe someone'll support them.
Done c:
And sadly, I don't know yet since I'm just at the very beginning of the game. Maybe @Kazzard can tell you something, since I've read that he/she finished already the game with all the scenes! c:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Done c:
And sadly, I don't know yet since I'm just at the very beginning of the game. Maybe @Kazzard can tell you something, since I've read that he/she finished already the game with all the scenes! c:
Cool. :)

That's okay. I'll just see for myself when I get around to it. My original run was pretty fast. I got all the scenes within a minute or two of each other since I didn't have any means to read the descriptions of them, but I hope they'll turn out to be just as hot with this translation. :eazyHype:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes