• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Crossing Brothel ~Tales of an Interspecies Bordello~ [Final] [Crossing Lab]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Its a pretty interresting game, tho you really have to search for some TF's..
The concept is fun, i guess, would like to see this in a more advanced way!
Id rate it 6.5/10 for games in this category.

Reactions: ponyguy

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017

Hello all I just came to say that I made an android version of this game since I found it funny and that only probe it in my galaxy s8 + and the game flowed smoothly but well there I leave the link in mega.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
And? I never said im gonna play it, because i have no intention to do so. Its really that simple.
You don't have to post that message about how you don't like it. Just ignore this thread if you have no intentions of playing it. Also, real mature. Copying the way I replied to you, really, you truly are the most mature person in the entire forums.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
You don't have to post that message about how you don't like it. Just ignore this thread if you have no intentions of playing it. Also, real mature. Copying the way I replied to you, really, you truly are the most mature person in the entire forums.
But u can't ignore my comment about how i dont like those fetishes and have to make this into some off-topic personal "who is more mature" contest!? Kinda hypocritical, isnt it? Feel free to answer a last time so u can "win" ur little contest by having the last word, im done with u ;)

Reactions: Salamatama

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
But u can't ignore my comment about how i dont like those fetishes and have to make this into some off-topic personal "who is more mature" contest!? Kinda hypocritical, isnt it? Feel free to answer a last time so u can "win" ur little contest by having the last word, im done with u ;)
Wait what? Who said anything about this being a "who's more mature" contest? Are you okay? Do you need some help? Can you not understand sarcasm?
Edit: Really? Replying means I love to win this little "contest?"

Notex

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, by chance can anyone post another download link? Mega doesn't work for me unfortunately

Gugino

May 18, 2017
thank you very much for the game but just a question i saw that there was a patch for the game does anybody have that patch?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
thank you very much for the game but just a question i saw that there was a patch for the game does anybody have that patch?
What patch? Because as far as I know, this is the final version of the game! :test2:

Gugino

May 18, 2017
here thats what i found an expansion patch for the game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
here thats what i found an expansion patch for the game
Ngh. For that I can't do anything, since there's nothing on the internet for now and I'm not "subscribed" to their patreon :test2:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes