RPGM Completed Crossing Brothel ~Tales of an Interspecies Bordello~ [Final] [Crossing Lab]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I'm not sure if it's me or not, but all but the Zippy link are having issues & the mega link is dead in the water.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm not sure if it's me or not, but all but the Zippy link are having issues & the mega link is dead in the water.
Are your from Europe? Zippy is blocked there. Checked both MEGA links, main one is dead and the Shiba one is working.

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Does my mega link actually still work? I havent thought about that upload in such a long time lmao
I'm glad it's still available for you guys

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
did those patches ever get expanded upon?
Nope, sadly. The devs posted that they won't be continuing development due to various IRL reasons, essentially abandoning the project. Alright, that made them sound scummy. Not my intention.

The devs had real reasons why they couldn't continue working on the project and posted a notice about that early, even reminding people to end their subscriptions. That was before pausing billing was a thing, so they really did everything they could to stop people from throwing away their money, sans closing down their page.

I found the game quite funny, even if the fetishes in there weren't my thing. I can't really say that I harbor any hope of the devs returning, but I will still keep this thread in my watched. Just in case. The patches on my drive also aren't going anywhere.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I'm having some trouble understanding the download links. Do I just grab the main one, or do I grab the "maid patch"? Or both in order?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having some trouble understanding the download links. Do I just grab the main one, or do I grab the "maid patch"? Or both in order?
The main game should have a version on it, 1.XX. Once you download it, see if it needs to be updated to the next patch. If it's 1.10, download the 1.20 patch and update it, then follow with 1.30 and 1.40.

Each patch gets installed over the previous one, so going from 1.10 to 1.30 or 1.40 will break the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the response, but I'm not seeing a version number. Where should I be looking for it?
Yeah, you're right. This means that the game is probably 1.10, but since we can't be sure, I'd recommend extracting the zip, but keeping it just in case the patches break the game. After that try installing them in order - 1.20 -> 1.30 -> 1.40.

You'll know it has worked when after the beginning of the game you can go into the church and the town square and meet new characters there - the Nun and Merchant, respectively. I'm not too sure how you meet the Maid.

If the game doesn't work after patching it, then just extract the zip for a clean "install". After that, start the game and see if you can locate and swap with the characters I mentioned -> if you can, this will mean that the game is a higher version. Then just install only the missing patches and you should be good to go!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop
Jun 17, 2020
Wow. 24 different fetishes i cant stand in one game. Nice. ( ' - ')
if you made this comment on e621 you probably would of gotten a neutral strike for stirring up sh*t.
But then again, who am I to judge A FOOLISH KEYBOARD WARRIOR WIELDING AN RGB KEYBOARD!
This is for you, ya earned it afterall:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
if you made this comment on e621 you probably would of gotten a neutral strike for stirring up sh*t.
But then again, who am I to judge A FOOLISH KEYBOARD WARRIOR WIELDING AN RGB KEYBOARD!
This is for you, ya earned it afterall:
Not sure why you would necro a nearly 5year old comment but hey, to each their own. This site is pretty good so I'm glad you found something to your liking even tho it wasn't the game in the thread but the attempt to...whatever you are trying to do here.

Nevertheless its a wonderful thing that there is something to enjoy for everyone here and after reading the "latest" comments about how development stopped 2021 I hope the devs do well. :)

iamimpact

Feb 8, 2019
apparently, one of the main devs of this game actually posted on twitter at the end of june, but its still not likely they would be able to update the game with more dlc due to them not being able to locate the files.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes