Others - Completed - CrossinG KnighTMarE: A Hymn to the Defiled Holy Maidens [v1.2.1] [KI-SofTWarE]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eschation

This game isn't really that hard. The main things are follow a guide and use the battle button.
    It looks pretty decent, but the bugs suck bad.
    I still can't clear quest 5.
    My rating should probably be a 3 for that, but I'm not sure where the fault lies. Also, there seems to be some variation in which bugs people are getting.
    The 4 is for a decently solid game with some decently hot scenes.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This game has the severe issue of not really knowing what balance is to the point that if you fail one mission, you are guaranteed to fail all other missions up until you get to the final mission which hard locks you into an endless cycle of losing.
    You only seem to get to see the sexy transformation based content if you lose too, so the game is literally designed to just give you the middle finger while it wastes your time.

If it got rid of the needless turn counter, allowed you to replay missions, maybe even gave a NG+ mechanic, and didn't hard lock the game on the final mission, then I could give this more than a single star, but the singular redeeming quality of the game is the art, and it is spread way too far apart to make up for the tedious gameplay.