1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

Crossing Lust
    Version: 0.15
    Type: VN
    Content: Super Short
    Pacing: Fast
    Plot line: Defeat the 9 Demons who destroy dimensions
    Setting: World containing characters from different universes (Naruto, One Piece, etc.)

Character Models: Really Good
    Personalities: Not much about it as the game is short

Music: Good
    Animation: Really Good

Best Part: The Motion Animations are amazing
    Thoughts: I recommend playing this even though it's short and abandoned. Really good little game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slickricky1337

I've played through the game so far and it is all I've ever wanted in a visual novel. Too often you'll see those visual novels with basic illusion (non koikatsu) artwork, static western 3dcg, and ZERO ANIMATIONS! This has everything a hardcore jyubei (game developer of original diva mizuki games) fan and brumeister (game developer of The Big Thaw) could ask for. This game has great potential and I'm looking forward to more updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

yogurt11

I really liked this game a lot. It has many of my favorite waifus and I think it has a lot of potential and a lot to improve. Thanks for developing this game. I'm looking forward for further updates.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

This game has superb animated scenes.. but that's about it. The story is boring and generic the characters are dumb and bland, the humor is annoying (I think it tries to be funny, not entirely sure).

The little available content left me kind of confused and fed up at the same time. I might check the progress again after some months or so. Right now, this game is a mess for my taste.