4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RsTTer_DP

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2021
F95.png

Overview:
Can you imagine being able to travel through dimensional holes? Well let's travel to a world to meet anime girls!
It all started when one day, we woke up with a lot of pain in our body, the first thing we looked at is a girl about to be killed by a monster! We managed to rescue her but after that day we have not seen her again ... We wake up again without knowing anything about what is happening, a small headache, our mission now is to find a place to live ... But a great person offers us to live with her, why don't you imagine who that person is ..
We have the mission to find the person who took us to that world and to be able to speak ... or fight to the death !!!
TO BE ABLE TO RETURN TO OUR WORLD ... but will you want to return?​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-20
Release Date: 2021-03-20
Developer: RsTTer_DP - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Other game: Sweet Desire Saga
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

esno4.jpg gif1.gif gif3.gif p137.jpg gif10.gif gif88.gif p40.jpg gif4.gif p262.jpg p291.jpg gif6.gif p315.gif p326.jpg p431.jpg p480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 16, 2020
Can you imagine being able to travel through dimensional holes?
OH.
But a great person offers us to live with her, why don't you imagine who that person is ..
Oh..
TO BE ABLE TO RETURN TO OUR WORLD ... but will you want to return?
oh...

Jokes aside I can't wait for this to be expanded upon further in the future, that's assuming this isn't another project doomed to become incomplete. Best of luck to the dev.

Reactions: loikl
Aug 22, 2017
Yeah, crossing dimensional holes to meet animu girls but everybody have the anatomy of a classic NSFW doujin and probably i can found the same cards in the illusion booru, later using a specific mod to enhance my gameplay.
And that's sarcasm boys, but the entire shit i said earlier isn't wrong

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not gonna lie, when I saw the banner and those samples on the OP thread I didn't have any expectation and thought they are very bad. Luckily someone said the in game was actually much better than those samples so I decide to download and now I was pretty agreed with him that the demo was very good
Can't wait to see more updates and wish the best for Dev with this project

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes