4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 11, 2019
i will save it and wait for more.
"We wake up again without knowing anything about what is happening, a small headache, our mission now is to find a place to live" nice reasson but not good for story.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Okay, the game looks promising! still missing more content despite being a DEMO, I know it will come with time and also a grammar correction would be welcome...

Anyway... I'm going to save the game and wait for about 10 chapters of the game to play again!

Oct 17, 2020
Hey what's the future tags looking like?
Will there going on be NTR? The good kind where you fuck others wives or whatever. Or the other kind of voyeur/humiliation kind?

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
When i download the Android file, i get a game called "Sweet Desire Saga Mobile".
Old Name for the Project or wrong Game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RsTTer_DP
Dec 23, 2018
Is this one of those - look there are a bunch of anime girls you like, come play and join my patreon - kind of game? The ones that look like they've been written by some dude that haven't interacted with society for the past 20 years? The ones that make the anime chicks the selling point but have them act way out of character?

Or is there some merit to this game?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
This looks interesting. I'll try it out and leave my thoughts, but what I will say for now based on the description and the screenshots are that I'm not a huge fan of the proportions. I get that a lot of people are into it, but aside from a few characters where it makes sense (Tsunade, Mt. Lady, Nico Robin), the other ones feel strange. I think having them be a bit exaggerated is fine, but not to where they look like giant balloons. Anyways, will update with my thoughts after playing this demo.

Edit: Well, I cant play this, because it doesnt seem to work with JoiPlay on Android, which is what i use to play most ren'py games, which sucks. And I dont want to use the Android version just based on an innate fear of a virus. I'll wait till the next update.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes