• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

etann

Jan 3, 2020
Disappointing calling this anime girls when they all look like milf's and not a single cute petite girl anywheres. Even Android 9 has been mutilated with Milf size tits.. I can not stand artist that ruin the girls.. Android 9 tits are not that damn large.
Yeah true looks good just bit disappointing that ALL the girls have huge tits ;/

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
This si promising, characters are sexy and gorgeous and sexy (heavilly huge tits, wish we'll have some regular and small in the future), and the main point for me : It's REALLY animated, smooth animations, not a slide show.

Keep it up, RsTTer_DP I'm keeping a eye on it ;)

Reactions: Duriel

etann

Jan 3, 2020
Really like it so far love that the game has sound for the animations to. But can u please add more variety to the tits everyones r literally the same like sakuras just look weird.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, the music played in the menu makes me think of that YouTuber Doctor Wolfula, mostly because that's the same music he plays during his reviews and live streams. ;) :LOL:

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Seems massively promising. Tonnes of popular and well-known characters and a decent plot.

Huge bonus points for Esdeath existing in this game. Definitely keeping an eye on this

rawr52

May 23, 2019
I'm glad this has Sakura with large breasts. Everyone always gives her shit, but when she does have large breasts she's actually quite attractive.

And thank you for Esdeath. She's one of my favorites. :love:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I like the idea, but I will be cautiously optimistic for now. I think there were one or two other games like this and I honestly can't remember them at all (if it was one or two). I really do want something like this to go big, but I'll reserve judgment for now. Though I will check it out.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Looks good so far, my only complaint is the spelling is shit. Otherwise, good work.

• Sad
Reactions: RsTTer_DP
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes