Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Crossroads is a NSFW visual novel / dating sim crossover. The MC returns to the village of his youth seven years after a disaster that caused the death of his parents and loss of the family fortune. Now he has to deal with the ghosts of his past, and confront four women who have different views on and relationships with him:
Evelyn: the new proprietor of the family mansion. She clearly likes to dominate the MC, but can this relationship also evolve into something else?
Emma: previously the MC's lover, but estranged by his sudden departure. Can the MC make amends, and does he want to?
Olivia: the MC's stepsister, very much attached to his late parents. While she relishes her sisterly love for the MC, maybe something more might blossom?
Ava: a strange girl who seems very much attracted to Olivia, and ambivalent to the MC. You don't want to make her an enemy ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: SaltyCandy - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
A character named Olive oil? Does this take place in the Popeye cinematic universe?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
So, the dev requested the thread but we've got a placeholder overview? That's pretty bizarre already.
...and define old. Too many consider anyone in their late 30s or 40s as old. I'm retired and don't consider myself as old yet.

Reactions: SaltyCandyGames

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So, the dev requested the thread, but we've got a placeholder overview? That's pretty bizarre already.
...and define old. Too many consider anyone in their late 30s or 40s as old. I'm retired and don't consider myself as old yet.
I think there are more retired or close to retired people here than most would guess. I'm going on two years now and feel better than when I worked. :)

The game is ok, IMO. And whats with all these completed games showing up in the last month or so?

Reactions: SaltyCandyGames
Jul 23, 2023
The pictures and text that you should allow to pass is too complicated. Always get fired.
Oh, sorry for that. Choose: first job: Top, Bottom, Top; second job: Top, Bottom, Top; third job: doesn't matter (for now, will matter in new version of the game.
I hope you'll give it a new try!

Reactions: Kadajko
Jul 23, 2023
I think there are more retired or close to retired people here than most would guess. I'm going on two years now and feel better than when I worked. :)

The game is ok, IMO. And whats with all these completed games showing up in the last month or so?
I'm working on a good description! How old you are in the game is your choice, as long as it is not under 18.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor