DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Well, maybe it has the charm of amateurism? Or not? What specifically do you not like?
Uhhh.... I hope, are you ready for cryticizm?
1. BackGround is Filter-Foto? Realy????
2. Hand-Draw art is always good,
but.... It just loking.... poor.... Very poor....
3. Story.... Well.... Mayby somoenes take it,
but for me, boring, not intereset, not originaly....
4. Gramatiks.... Ohhh.... Enf i hope is not you 1st lang....

Jul 23, 2023
Uhhh.... I hope, are you ready for cryticizm?
1. BackGround is Filter-Foto? Realy????
2. Hand-Draw art is always good,
but.... It just loking.... poor.... Very poor....
3. Story.... Well.... Mayby somoenes take it,
but for me, boring, not intereset, not originaly....
4. Gramatiks.... Ohhh.... Enf i hope is not you 1st lang....
1: Yes, that's correct. I think it is functional. Not more than that. 2: Yes, a lot of room for improvement, I'm working on that now. But personally I think AI art is very boring ... 3: That's maybe a mattrer of taste. I'm fed up with VNs that feature somne kind of fairy that gives the MC superpower or something like that. 4: No English is not my first language, but I hope the level is more or less acceptable. Anyway, clearly not for you ...

Jul 23, 2023
View attachment 3465823

Overview:
Crossroads is a NSFW visual novel / dating sim crossover. The MC returns to the village of his youth seven years after a disaster that caused the death of his parents and loss of the family fortune. Now he has to deal with the ghosts of his past, and confront four women who have different views on and relationships with him:
Evelyn: the new proprietor of the family mansion. She clearly likes to dominate the MC, but can this relationship also evolve into something else?
Emma: previously the MC's lover, but estranged by his sudden departure. Can the MC make amends, and does he want to?
Olivia: the MC's stepsister, very much attached to his late parents. While she relishes her sisterly love for the MC, maybe something more might blossom?
Ava: a strange girl who seems very much attracted to Olivia, and ambivalent to the MC. You don't want to make her an enemy ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: SaltyCandy - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3465824 View attachment 3465825 View attachment 3465826 View attachment 3465827 View attachment 3465828 View attachment 3465829 View attachment 3465855
Short video showing how to blow it with Emma. But there are many other ways. Though Emma is not the hardest girl to get ...

Jul 23, 2023
You get to a ending really fast and too many times for my taste.
You get to the bad ending (back to the city) very fast if you do things wrong. It takes more time and effort to get to any of the good endings. But thanks for the comments, I'll look again at the score system.

Jul 23, 2023
Does anyone have a guide to getting all the good endings?
I'll give you some general tips.
First you need to know that there is a scoring system on two dimensions: affect/respect and lust. The level of these for each girl depends on what you say and do. If the level of either is too low, you will not make progress with that girl. For most girls this is rather straightforward, but Evelyn is more complicated. If you are too obedient, you will loose her respect.
Second, certain combinations are not possible. For instance, you cannot please both Olivia and Ava, or Evelyn and Olivia.
Third, the default (if you play reasonably well) is Emma. So for some endings it is necessary to ruin your relationship with her.
I hope this helps. Thank you for playing Crossroads!

Jul 23, 2023
Just a brief update. We are redrawing the NPCs for Crossroads. Further work is on the animated CGs. This will be published in version 1.2 of the game. In the meantime we have started work on version 2.0, which will be brought out under the title of Crossroads: Between Lust, Love and Languor. Here we will have more NPCs (including male ones), more storylines, and more animated CGs. Keep tuned!
evelyn short skirt.png