Unity Crowjob in Space [v18.3.2024 Hotfix] [Das]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I must be doing something really stupid, cuz I'm stuck at the hangar. I pick the pacage, fuck the lizard, and when I click on the ship it says "yeap, thats my ship"

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

Version 19.6.2022 comes with yet another new xeno scene. As of posting this, the launcher build has a bug where you can't actually start the new scene (you can still get it with the gallery unlock cheat), but the standalone builds are fine.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
New WIPS dropped a bit ago.
The upcoming character is a lot more conventional than the deluge of xenos we've been getting (they're described as a "subby cat boy" on Das's twitter).
This is likely the character of whoever bought a new chair for Das, and was rewarded not only with a bespoke scene, but also control over their dialogue. Let us hope that they're wise with such power.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I still want to see DAS to add the Trans shark girl from the flash build before das entered Unity engine
If he does, she'll most likely be added to the last planet that currently has no interactions

Don't think she'll be playable right away, though.
Das has no intention or plan (currently) to add any other playable characters because it would be extra work to do animations for them too which adds more time and makes it less likely for some sort of "full" version of the game to come out

Doesn't mean he won't add more in the future including possibly more characters to interact with

Reactions: xskwerl

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
If he does, she'll most likely be added to the last planet that currently has no interactions

Das has no intention or plan (currently) to add any other playable characters because it would be extra work to do animations for them too which adds more time and makes it less likely for some sort of "full" version of the game to come out

Doesn't mean he won't add more in the future including possibly more characters to interact with
Yeah, if I had to guess (and I do) I'd say she'd probably be someone our crow bud can mess around with/be messed with and not a playable character at all. Unless he decides to suddenly devote all of his free time to it.

Reactions: limesseur

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
New update ?
The "current" version is available on . Not sure why the mods haven't updated the front post yet with it.
The next version hasn't been released yet. Updates were made direct-to-public semi-recently and the traditional ~week early WIP build practice was halted, so as soon as it comes out, it'll be here.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes