RPGM Cruel World [v1.1.2] [Cruel World Production Team]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hello I am not sure how to produce that white screen bug, it could be the language setting of your system or missing some key files. Try to launch the game in admin or unpack the game again.
It actually worked with the new version you guys posted anyway! (1.1.2, not 1.1.1c) Xie4xie4 ni3! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CruelWorld_Game

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Is there a scene where the cop crushes tiny with her heels? I love her high heels, Sir

wabbit4197

Feb 6, 2020
hi! Does this scene still exist in the game? i went into room 307 and talked to my boyfriend Yani but then they made me talk to Ayane and the quest was completed immediately, i don't see the options leading to CG69! Sir View attachment 2589040
hi, I was the one translated this walkthrough into English. sorry for the poor format. There may be some translation error to obtain this cg. can you try read the previous save file before this scene and try other options? I recall its shrink before go into the classroom

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Enjoyed what I played
Positives
+ I like white haired anime girls alot. So a good plus to have for the MC
++ Love Heterochromia characters. I just wish it could of been mentioned/refered in the story, and it would of been a good plot point for her bullying (bullied for having wierd eyes) Could go alot into he backstory, maybe why she has two good friends who are protective of her? Would it have something to do with how shes compatible with the goddess ?
+ Being able to have a innocent/kinda/gentle MC and watching a corruption path/journey where she becomes either or all dominate/sadist/twisted/evil is appealing to me. The heart of mental corruption for me. WIth certain events in the game (her bullying, or being back into a corner) leading to these results.
+Her two close friends seem interesting but nothing really solid happened with them yet. They hint they are off doing things to protect the MC?,, but you never see anything.. yet?

0 Some artwork is good, but feels like there could be some improvement. Two characters felt out of place (transfer student and Cassandra with their art)

Negatives
- I only unlocked 47% of the gallery? So I missing a ton of content. It just feels shit. And I was actively exploring too. Did all the side quests I could find too. Yet still 47%
- Stats are al ittle confusing, such as Evil is straight forward, but lust doesnt make much sense. Whys it going into the negative and is it really that hard to raise?
- Quest system and directions like maps, feels a little lackster.
- Some options are still needing to be translated.

As for the stomping, cant say its my thing, but it has a nice ascetic too it, especially for the animation (giantess looks cool). Wether shes stomping or cutting peoples throats, its all the same to me. As I trying to play her more down the evil path.

What I like most about the game, is to what I refered to before. Having a FMC whos naive/kind, being pushed into a corner from terrible people around her and becomes dominantly corrupted with her new found power. I hope it could evolve into where she humiliates her victims before she killes them sadisticly. I'd love to see her do things pee on her tiny victims before game ending them. If her corruption goes far enough.
I've always enjoyed kink games when you conquer your opponent battle, you step on them or piss on them as post battle victory events. So maybe this is what resonates with me towards domineering actions.

Im ok with footworship and think kinky stuff with feet is interesting concept. Definitely like the idea of dominate/sadists stepping on people. Thats hot. Appreciative that the MC could reverse some scenes when being asked to lick other people, etc the succubus girl.

Overall I think its pretty good enjoyment. But still a bit work to do to polish it up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CruelWorld_Game

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2023
hi! Does this scene still exist in the game? i went into room 307 and talked to my boyfriend Yani but then they made me talk to Ayane and the quest was completed immediately, i don't see the options leading to CG69! Sir View attachment 2589040
hello, the walkthrough
I finished the game! the game is very good and I enjoyed it very much, I hope there will be scenes of police girl (Qingjiu Lu) and high heels in the future! 10/10 View attachment 2589119
thank you for playing our game :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PTG 2023

CruelWorld_Game

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2023
Enjoyed what I played
Positives
+ I like white haired anime girls alot. So a good plus to have for the MC
++ Love Heterochromia characters. I just wish it could of been mentioned/refered in the story, and it would of been a good plot point for her bullying (bullied for having wierd eyes) Could go alot into he backstory, maybe why she has two good friends who are protective of her? Would it have something to do with how shes compatible with the goddess ?
+ Being able to have a innocent/kinda/gentle MC and watching a corruption path/journey where she becomes either or all dominate/sadist/twisted/evil is appealing to me. The heart of mental corruption for me. WIth certain events in the game (her bullying, or being back into a corner) leading to these results.
+Her two close friends seem interesting but nothing really solid happened with them yet. They hint they are off doing things to protect the MC?,, but you never see anything.. yet?

0 Some artwork is good, but feels like there could be some improvement. Two characters felt out of place (transfer student and Cassandra with their art)

Negatives
- I only unlocked 47% of the gallery? So I missing a ton of content. It just feels shit. And I was actively exploring too. Did all the side quests I could find too. Yet still 47%
- Stats are al ittle confusing, such as Evil is straight forward, but lust doesnt make much sense. Whys it going into the negative and is it really that hard to raise?
- Quest system and directions like maps, feels a little lackster.
- Some options are still needing to be translated.

As for the stomping, cant say its my thing, but it has a nice ascetic too it, especially for the animation (giantess looks cool). Wether shes stomping or cutting peoples throats, its all the same to me. As I trying to play her more down the evil path.

What I like most about the game, is to what I refered to before. Having a FMC whos naive/kind, being pushed into a corner from terrible people around her and becomes dominantly corrupted with her new found power. I hope it could evolve into where she humiliates her victims before she killes them sadisticly. I'd love to see her do things pee on her tiny victims before game ending them. If her corruption goes far enough.
I've always enjoyed kink games when you conquer your opponent battle, you step on them or piss on them as post battle victory events. So maybe this is what resonates with me towards domineering actions.

Im ok with footworship and think kinky stuff with feet is interesting concept. Definitely like the idea of dominate/sadists stepping on people. Thats hot. Appreciative that the MC could reverse some scenes when being asked to lick other people, etc the succubus girl.

Overall I think its pretty good enjoyment. But still a bit work to do to polish it up.
Hello, thank you so much for playing our game and we really appreciate your feedback. As for the cg collection, you may use the walkthrough to see the missing contents. The lust/evil has not much impact with the current version of the game, but the goal is evil stats impact the endings and lust impacts the MC being dominant/submissive. This is subject to change as we develop the game. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts, we are working on the day 2 content please stay tuned.

MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
here! I recommend you to play it yourself so you can fully experience the game and the character dialogues! If it's too difficult, you can also use the walkthrough of the game
i already played the game but i am bored to replay it again from the beggining just to get all the scenes

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
there is a walkthrough? i play the game 2 times and still have content locked...not sure where i miss something

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
i can't unlock the event in the playground i have yani's boyfriend but nothing happens, is it bugged? somebody can pass me a save file of that part

edit: forget it i already found it i have to try leave school first.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes