Mod Completed Crusader Kings II: Kings of Slaves and Vices [Beornwahl]

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Some time back I got into modding Crusader Kings II a bit, this was my biggest and most detailed mod, which implemented an enslavement system for any female characters, whom you then could abduct, rape, train, fuck and sell, which suited especially a Barbary play-trough.

Main features:

Kidnap ladies that catches your fancy.
Enslave women in your dungeon.
Rape your slaves at will - as many times you wish.
Train them through torture to be obedient and better slaves.
Have them please you or put them to humiliating work as breeders, toilets or cows.
The more you abuse the females of your rivals - the more humiliation he receives.

The mod focuses on repeatable events that you start yourself - so you don't have to wait for random events. By using slaves you can decrease to prestige of rivals, making the capture of women during sieges of wast importance.

Installation:

Move extracted files to the .mod file to the Crusader Kings mod destination:
C:\Users\WhateverUserNameYouHave\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

If you don't have the clothes/faces dlc, try using KSV2.
If the "mod" folder doesn't exists - make it.

Now all you need to do is 'check' the mod box in the start menu.

I wanted to give a great big thanks to ReMeDy for his work and help. Not only did this charmer custom make the slave collar but his work ensured it even became visible in-game.
A big thanks to dewguru as well for support and answers to my constant barrage of CK2 scripting questions.

Know bugs: Let's call it a feature! Raping slaves already branded as Breeder can result in children where the mother is both labeled as mother and father. This is because the children of Breeder are not assigned pesky fathers, so wives and heir don't get miffed.

FAQ:

Q. I found a bug, will you fix it immediately?!?
A. IIIIII.... don't care!
Q. Please?
A. Alright, maybe.
Q. I want ____ to be changed in the mod!
A. So do I, but that's not a question.
Q. Wanna have an adult game with a focus on impregnation?
A. YES!!!! Finally! YES, yes, YES! Sign me up!
Q. I meant "focus on pregnant sex"...
A. You FUCKER!!!!

If the mod doesn't work for you - always try this: Remove all other mods from your mod folder except this one. Run the game. That's it.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Remember though, I made this a fair time ago, and though it still works on my game, I can't keep it updated to the numerous version created by the untold numbers of dlc, that Paradox has shipped for this game. It's presented as is, and may or may not work on your game. Good luck!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Is it compatible with "Christianity" ?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Is it compatible with "Christianity" ?
I'm not sure. But I worked in the original loverslab group that started the adult modding of the game, and we based assets on a similar structure, so they were often not compatible. But Christianity has come a long way since then, so maybe. Worth a try.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Is it compatible with the current DLCs, at the least? Like, we don't even know what version build and DLCs already installed that you made this on, so we don't even know what if any conflicts it might have. That'd be really useful information to know.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Is it compatible with the current DLCs, at the least? Like, we don't even know what version build and DLCs already installed that you made this on, so we don't even know what if any conflicts it might have. That'd be really useful information to know.
I ran a test two weeks back with all but the latest dlc and it worked, but who knows...

Reactions: Amariithynar

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
i download the file , open it and then i send it to the CK2 mod folder. I cant extract it because its already extracted after the download.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
i download the file , open it and then i send it to the CK2 mod folder. I cant extract it because its already extracted after the download.
Just to make sure, it's the mod folder in the documents sub-folder, right?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Yo, on latest game version, this mods fucks up the Nubian portraits (eyes and hair fly sideways). Anyone else have this problem?
I solved it by deleting the portrait_race.gfx files in the mod's "/interface" folder. But i don't know what consequence this will have in the long run with the mod enabled.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Eyes, hair, color... all of it.

Adult mod for latest ck2, mostly updated:

it has more options and works well with current game version.

Reactions: Twistty