4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'm currently trying to cross-compile for MAC from Ubuntu, If everything works out I will share both the Linux and MAC versions.
Thanks. Please do. I really want to try this! Hope it works. Tag me when it's done pls! :)

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
Hi need help how do you get the last scene with your Mom in the Gallery got everyone's else's scene except that one. Thanks

RedXGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hi need help how do you get the last scene with your Mom in the Gallery got everyone's else's scene except that one. Thanks
You have to spy on her while she is in the shower, You will be able to do that after Mia breaks a hole in the bathroom door

What does the "Influence" bar when setting relationships do?
Right now it controls how many times you refer to characters by their relatioship to you compared to their names.
For example if Marie's influence is 100% you will never call her by name but by "Landlady" or whatever you have chosen
If it's 0% You will only address her by her name.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I tried all download Links but, winrar cant unzip the files (always gives error because damage or corrupted). In other hand, my antivirus beware me about posible malware when I download.

Had anyone the same problem?
VirusTotal only shows one negative result and Jotti found nothing.

RedXGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Theres one scene with the sister and one with the neighbor mom im not getting. Is this like a vip only thing
There are no VIP scenes, For Vanessa's scene, you have to keep spying on her at night, you get a random scene each night until you unlock the missing one.

And as for Mia, I'm guessing you are missing the shower scene where you have to spy on her while she is in the shower.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Btw, the relations are out of whack when setting family roles for NPCs. MC still calls "Mom" by name.
Yeah, it seems the only time the MC calls Marie by the relationship is when he's thinking. He always calls her Marie when he's talking to her. And, yes, I have influence set to 100. ;)

RedXGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
The Linux and Mac versions can be found on

Please note that the MAC version is untested, I don't have a MAC so I don't know if it has any bugs or if it runs at all.
It's supposed to work on MAC OS 10.12 and above (x86 architecture should work and I'm not sure about arm)
In case you encounter a problem please let me know.

Last edited:

jed999

May 26, 2021
I haven't played but a quick review of the note here suggests the game has been in development since 2018 and so far contains one HJ scene ???.
Did I understand that correctly ?

Reactions: Punto and spectraa

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
I haven't played but a quick review of the note here suggests the game has been in development since 2018 and so far contains one HJ scene ???.
Did I understand that correctly ?
you probably confused the date BaasB entered the f95zone with the thread creation date

Reactions: Betelman
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes