4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
PixelFade Studio games have top tier voice acting, are quirky and animate their characters. I like Ace Academy more though, it's a shame because Ace Academy feels incomplete, this one feels more finished
I still remember when they made Kendo Crush and then changed the game.
Which is a shame because KC had better art and the MC was better.

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
I bought this one on sale it's pretty good if you're into pure wholesome romance. For a western VN the voice acting is pretty good, for the main characters at least.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game is also available on Steam:
Since this is Visual Novel, here is the link to the corresponding vndb-article:

Dec 1, 2017
As a guy who has played this many times before, it is a game you should definitely try, yeah it doesn't have sexual content (Only 4 CGs that tease you and are kind of lewd, namely a beach CG,Hot Springs, Looking up at Leanna from her Lap, and a foot massage) it is still a very fun game, the characters are fun and each grow from a common trope into a fleshed out person, the romance may be limited but it makes the love between you and Leanna feel more real than forced, and the music blends well with each scene, with some tracks being saved for intense or more romantic moments. So play it, if you don't like it, well at least you didn't pay for it.

kamiweebdesu

Feb 7, 2018
As a guy who has played this many times before, it is a game you should definitely try, yeah it doesn't have sexual content (Only 4 CGs that tease you and are kind of lewd, namely a beach CG,Hot Springs, Looking up at Leanna from her Lap, and a foot massage) it is still a very fun game, the characters are fun and each grow from a common trope into a fleshed out person, the romance may be limited but it makes the love between you and Leanna feel more real than forced, and the music blends well with each scene, with some tracks being saved for intense or more romantic moments. So play it, if you don't like it, well at least you didn't pay for it.
leanna is a hoe she cucks you with the slime
04dbbb236d29cca0c25e8cd29c2e7ed01b94ff4fbf754cefbeeeca44821f7b06.jpg

Aikan

Aug 15, 2017
was enjoying it until the stupid kiddy combat and event resolution system... very poor instructions on what to and effects cant be followed properly and in time. There was one event about 4 in (maybe 5) that I had no idea what was supposed to be done as it couldnt be followed due to poor illumination of the sequence, then the timer ran out so my garbage bin got fed.

A shame really as the game it self was not too bad and I found it interesting, pity about the lack luster combat and event execution.

musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
Got a positive for Tiggre!rfn from this using windows defender.
New folder (3)\Crystalline_v18.08.22.7z->Crystalline_v18.08.22/Crystalline_Data/Plugins/steam_api64.dll

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
musoukaxiv

steam_api64.dll - Is a cracked file - of course it got flagged - the crc hash is different than the original - lol
That is why the game works without steam - it is modified.
Just ignore it - the game is safe.

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
is anyone willing to upload their new title - Ethereal Enigma - here?? with latest available episode (2nd atm)
couldve been great

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes