Seeking Cuck/Netorase List

Should Netorase and/or Cuckold be added as a tag to the database?

• Yes, there is a difference and it would be nice to have.

Votes: 1,420 95.4%
  • No, there is no difference. 'Cheating' and 'NTR' have it covered.

Votes: 69 4.6%

• Total voters

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Trying to compile a list of Cuckold/Netorase Games since there isn't a tag for some dumb reason for them.

So I just played Cuck Sim and while it's not a great game or engine, the story/idea behind just how much the cuck/netorase theme is pushed is better than most I have played. So I wanted to create a list of similar games, with your help. I'll post as many as I remember if you could all add any I missed or don't know about.

Office Wife - I am not a fan of RPGM's and I loved this game so much it converted me
Marina's Cuckolding Report - I haven't played most of Atelier Sakura's games yet, but the Japanese styles haven't quite caught on with me yet.
TAC - Of course. I like this game, but it doesn't quite hit the right spot for Netorase for some reason, to me.

There are many many more NTR/Netorase/Cuck games out there. But again I am more searching for something like Cuck Sim, with just how much the husband pushes it.

Last edited:

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
For sure Netorase deserves its own tag.

It is vastly different from NTR, and cheating is way too much an umbrella term and is subjective in the end unlike the specific terms of Netorare vs Netorase. Both Netorare and Netorase have a very set definition that simply conflicts with each other and is not subjective. Now a cuckold tag should not be pursued due to a few reasons. It is an umbrella term. And it simply just means someone who is cheated on. Cheating is, of course, subjective so it could go for Netorase, but the issue is it will always go with every netorare game which is the opposite spectrum of Netorase. Just like cheating tags, which would not help differentiate between NTR and Netorase due to all Netorare being cuckold.

To make it simple. Netorase is pretty different from NTR in fact opposite ends entirely. Sharing vs Stolen basically. Netorase is when you willingly lend out the partner this is sadistic vs the partner. NTR(Netorare) is masochistic against the player. Selling a companion off for money because you want to, for instance, is Netorase you did it willingly on your terms (it is only sadistic vs the companion not masochistic vs the player) it may or may not be considered cheating due to relationships between characters in the game, and even what the individual player feels is cheating at that point. A Netorase tag should be pursued but not a Cuckhold one.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Isn't there a tag for that already? Swinging? Altho I feel like it's underused.

But besides that, maybe cuck tag should be seperate, even from Netorase. Or some other name that will fit what I'll describe below.

Let's look at Enter The Cuckold. It is not Netorase as the MC doesn't want to see his GF cheat on him, but at the same time it is very different to most NTR games, where for 99% of the game the cheating is hidden and the MC usually finds out at the end.

There should be a distinction between the stories where the MC actually sees, and knows about cheating, and the stories where he is oblivious. It's usually a huge difference in tone and focus.

Most games with "NTR" hardly feel like NTR, with the guy being cheated on having almost no focus. You could literally delete him from the game, and it would only make slight difference for some scenes. But same can't be done for, for example, Swing&Miss, or EtC that I already mentioned. There, the cuck and his humiliation is a big focus.

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
I want to find in a list of game, in the same way you do it, only the game where the focus is in the married couple, and the dinamics of netorase is on cuck will , and the shy of wife: like as
TAC - Happy marriage - Deliverance -
Marina saga - How far will you go - Helping neighbour -
The office wife, etc etc