VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

nighthawkjp

Sep 30, 2017
i finished it, it's not bad. it starts off with MC giving permission but then turns into full-blown cheating at the end (watch the extra scenes!)

quick synopsis, MC has a cuckold fetish, and he wonders if his wife, who has never been with anyone other than him, ever wanted have an experience with another guy. luckily for him, she always wondered too...they confess their desires and she agrees to have an affair with someone she trusts, who happens to be her supervisor at work.

wife and supervisor have sex a few times while they're away on business trips, with MC's consent beforehand. supervisor has a bigger dick and pleasures wife more than MC. supervisor even rawdogs her, which even MC doesn't do and did not give permission for. one of the extra scenes shows wife swallowing after a bj which is not something she does for MC.

the final main choice, MC can refuse or let wife go with supervisor on a month-long business trip, but MC is not planning for wife to have sex. of course, she and supervisor go at it the whole trip without MC's knowledge. in the final extra scene, wife and supervisor have unprotected sex behind MC's back after wife's going-away work party and even say i love you to each other. like another poster commented, the game ends before you see if wife got pregnant and whether it's MC's or supervisor's child

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
i finished it, it's not bad. it starts off with MC giving permission but then turns into full-blown cheating at the end (watch the extra scenes!)

quick synopsis, MC has a cuckold fetish, and he wonders if his wife, who has never been with anyone other than him, ever wanted have an experience with another guy. luckily for him, she always wondered too...they confess their desires and she agrees to have an affair with someone she trusts, who happens to be her supervisor at work.

wife and supervisor have sex a few times while they're away on business trips, with MC's consent beforehand. supervisor has a bigger dick and pleasures wife more than MC. supervisor even rawdogs her, which even MC doesn't do and did not give permission for. one of the extra scenes shows wife swallowing after a bj which is not something she does for MC.

the final main choice, MC can refuse or let wife go with supervisor on a month-long business trip, but MC is not planning for wife to have sex. of course, she and supervisor go at it the whole trip without MC's knowledge. in the final extra scene, wife and supervisor have unprotected sex behind MC's back after wife's going-away work party and even say i love you to each other. like another poster commented, the game ends before you see if wife got pregnant and whether it's MC's or supervisor's child
Okay, how do you guys get the final extra scene. I tried replaying the game but I couldn't get them no matter what. Is there something I'm missing?

nighthawkjp

Sep 30, 2017
Okay, how do you guys get the final extra scene. I tried replaying the game but I couldn't get them no matter what. Is there something I'm missing?
they are not integrated into the main game, you have to go to the gallery, the extra scenes are on page 2

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
but when I went to the extra scenes of the wife's pov, ooof, I died inside. The dark side of NTR came to hurt me.
Well, That's what I find NTR interesting and arousing as for me NTR is my fetish, but not all kinds, I pick carefully because some may hurt you and some may not, for me , if you as a player in third person POV will be given a chance to see the woman's affair is exciting for me, that's why I prefer female protagonist cheating bitch than a male protagonist because if in male protagonist, imagine on this game there is no chance for you to see the extra's in wife's pov ? that's where the NTR is a big NO for me but fortunately, Atelier Sakura made the extras

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Stop crying, it's christmas.
Why do you say that people that are trying to correct you is crying ? in fact you should thank us because if you say that kind of thing again in another NTR thread they might say something more heavy against you so tell me why are you even here in the first place ? I thought that you're not into NTR .

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What kind of NTR ist this? I like netorare from female perspective with corruption & cheating (when her partner is unaware of cheating like Alansya Chronicles). On the other hand I hate cuckoldry when beta guy knows that his wife/gf is cheating on him & does nothing about that.
The kind of NTR (Netorase) where you will play both Male and Female perspective ( need to clear the male's pov first to unlock)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
I doesn't seem to work for me, when that blue screen appeared i inmediately thought of using an applocale or NTLEAse and i also tried running it as administrator, no dice.
It seems to have a problem with a plugin layerExSave.dll in this case.
Screenshot_1.png

DreamingKing

Aug 20, 2017
I doesn't seem to work for me, when that blue screen appeared i inmediately thought of using an applocale or NTLEAse and i also tried running it as administrator, no dice.
It seems to have a problem with a plugin layerExSave.dll in this case.
View attachment 208888
Hmm, im not sure. For me i used Bandzip to extract the files and it worked fine for me. You could try doing that.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
My only thing about these type of games... Why can't we ever be the other guy? Are japanese men that deprived?
There are a few games from that perspective, but I think netori is generally considered too vanilla to warrant a proper subgenre, at least when compared to the extreme nature of most netorare. I've collected some of the netori games in a small DB (in the sig) if you want to check out some of the options.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018

Thats why a sequel would be nice

Reactions: cleanfeel

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
anyone know how to unlock the additional scenes? with them going to oversea meeting and the drinking party where she's drunk and boss takes her to a hotel?

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
anyone know how to unlock the additional scenes? with them going to oversea meeting and the drinking party where she's drunk and boss takes her to a hotel?
After you finish the main game. Go to Extra's>Scene Gallery (Kinda like Marina's cuckolding or Wife's perspective)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes