VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
bvc.png

Overview:
Our hero, Takasaka Yasutomi wants to see his own wife in embrace of another man.
At first Mayumi refuses husband’s wish, but eventually she warms up to that idea, and agrees under certain conditions.
“As long as it is a man you trust…”
They agree to “rent her out” to protagonist’s boss, Satoru Nii, who often goes on business trips.
Forbidden “adultery business trip sex”.
What will happen between the two?​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-25
Release Date: 2018-12-23
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Sequel: Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

s.jpg sssss.jpg ssss.jpg sss (1).png ss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bojo1022

Apr 5, 2018
Since hubby "wants" to share than it ain't NTR. And NTR is netorare (spelling ?) and it is cheating/Unfaithful/Adultery I always thought there were rapey overtones too.

Reactions: mrOld369

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Meh~ I whacked off to the raws. Not my type of Coffee this time. Appreciate the Upload and the Effort Tho.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
sorry for asking but what does NTR mean?
Since hubby "wants" to share than it ain't NTR. And NTR is netorare (spelling ?) and it is cheating/Unfaithful/Adultery I always thought there were rapey overtones too.
As Bojo says, there are basically two types on NTR, where YOU (the MC) steal/sex/rape someone else's lover/spouse , and where someone else steals/sexes/rapes YOUR lover/spouse/sex slave. (yes, it seems odd to me that japanese has two different similar words for these actions, but I also hear eskimos have 32 different words for "snow". Maybe there is just a lot of sex happening in Japan?)

On this site, it is generally used as a tag where a girl you are interested in has sex with someone else, and you can't do anything to prevent it. Some people get very possessive of the girls in these games, and get upset if they get cheated on.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
As Bojo says, there are basically two types on NTR, where YOU (the MC) steal/sex/rape someone else's lover/spouse , and where someone else steals/sexes/rapes YOUR lover/spouse/sex slave. (yes, it seems odd to me that japanese has two different similar words for these actions, but I also hear eskimos have 32 different words for "snow". Maybe there is just a lot of sex happening in Japan?)

On this site, it is generally used as a tag where a girl you are interested in has sex with someone else, and you can't do anything to prevent it. Some people get very possessive of the girls in these games, and get upset if they get cheated on.
The terminology get's really sketchy sometimes and there's a lot of overlap between the different forms of NTR.

Netorare- girl get's stolen from guy
Netori- stealing a girl from another guy
Netorase- girl cheating on guy with either or both party's knowledge and/or consent
Swinging- willingly trading partners

Generally the best way to sum it up. As one can see, lot's of potential overlap between the terms and one scenario can easily transition into another.

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Some people get very possessive of the girls in these games, and get upset if they get cheated on.
It's not really that people get possessive, it's more a case of most people just dislike cuckoldry. And in the sense of playing a game (albeit a game mainly built for fap material) - it is kinda daft wanting to play a game where you as the MC get fucked over. Although imo, if said game happened to have multiple routes - so cuckoldry is avoided, then i guess the game retains some value.

Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
It's not really that people get possessive, it's more a case of most people just dislike cuckoldry. And in the sense of playing a game (albeit a game mainly built for fap material) - it is kinda daft wanting to play a game where you as the MC get fucked over. Although imo, if said game happened to have multiple routes - so cuckoldry is avoided, then i guess the game retains some value.
only sounds like a problem if you self insert as the mc

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes