VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

rangabang

May 4, 2021
So ive seen videos of the scenes but animated, is there a way to get that version and apply an english patch onto it?

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
why cant Nagayori just color his own stuff... I mean his own colored artwork is far better than Tadano Akira... it loses alot of the beauty that Nagayori makes.. when ever Tadano Akira is working on Nagayori's work

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 206885

Overview:
Our hero, Takasaka Yasutomi wants to see his own wife in embrace of another man.
At first Mayumi refuses husband’s wish, but eventually she warms up to that idea, and agrees under certain conditions.
“As long as it is a man you trust…”
They agree to “rent her out” to protagonist’s boss, Satoru Nii, who often goes on business trips.
Forbidden “adultery business trip sex”.
What will happen between the two?​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-25
Release Date: 2018-12-23
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Sequel: Mayumi's Cuckolding Report 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 206888 View attachment 206889 View attachment 206890 View attachment 206891 View attachment 206892
gofile no longer works. pls fix, thaaanks

ode361

Jan 14, 2023
btw i hate the fact that his wife become slut caused by him , like i prefer the the wife/gf falling to slut state caused by themself instead of her husbu/bf ordered to

Reactions: oszapo25

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
I love but hate NTR. It's a fetish that can hurt you but you're still attached to it. I died inside. The dark side of NTR came to hurt me.
same...i can relate to the comment, "I die inside". the mayumi story was brutal when I watched it from her pov. it's not like Hoka where she maintains her love. when it becomes cheating, it's too painful for me. i can't watch this. thanks for the summary

rangabang

May 4, 2021
same...i can relate to the comment, "I die inside". the mayumi story was brutal when I watched it from her pov. it's not like Hoka where she maintains her love. when it becomes cheating, it's too painful for me. i can't watch this. thanks for the summary
First rule of ntr, dont empathize with the cuck

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this one honestly felt lazy to me tbh...

Sure, it's for the most part the usual Atelier Sakura set-up for this sort of thing. However, the problem I have with this one is just how inconclusive it is with its endings. Regardless of which ending you pick, the game doesn't really dive into the consequences of those choices.

Allowing Mayumi to go on the trip to France has you see one scene from her perspective where she's still fucking the guy, with the implication that they're doing it there a lot... but it doesn't actually dive into whether that has any consequences or not.

The only difference really between the endings is that in one ending she fucks with the guy a lot and in the other she only, presumably, fucks him only one more time. In neither do they really dive into anything. Sure, in the ending where she doesn't leave on the trip they show that the hubby and wife fuck like rabbits every day, but we don't see Mayumi's thoughts on things and we don't know how much she enjoys the sex or the situation or anything. So for all we know, she could still be cheating while her hubby's at work or something. Likewise, nothing says that they couldn't go back to normal after the France trip either.

Granted, they made a sequel that will cover that, but the time between the two releases is a little over a year... and with the pace Atelier Sakura releases stuff, it's pretty clear that the sequel wasn't planned when they originally made this. They just did it because there was a demand for it, so the story was left on a lazy note from the get go.

Oh well, at least the scenes were decently hot, even if Mayumi's expressions outside of the sex scenes were a tad weird at times... Where the heck is she supposed to be looking lol? XD

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
Does anybody have an android port for this series pls share it with me if you have i can't pay enough for a pc all i have is my android phone :(

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Real nice animations that unfortunately aren't included in the game:

• Wow
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes