VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
i can't open game, pls help me, how to open game , althouth i set local japan but it not working
Did you have your computer set to japanese locale when unzipping the game or use a unpacking tool that could change code to japanese? if you didnt then it might be an issue with files being messed up from improper naming and coding issues

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
View attachment 212119
Seems this is hitting random users. I've looked around but didn't find a solution. Heck, I even installed the Japanese pack earlier too, but still no dice. Looks like emulator programs are also running into problems for many users out there from what I read. Hopefully, this will not interfere with the other "half" of the game located under Extras that's typical of Atelier Sakura games if I bother to even get that far (unless, of course, someone has encountered this issue and has found a solution to it).

Edit: Tried an emulator program and, unfortunately, the error still occurs. (Shown below.) Thoughts on how to resolve?
View attachment 216721
Any progress been made on this one? It worked a couple of times but gave me this error suddenly.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, I haven't touched any adult games in months... Let's see, was this one that had an official localization or no? How about trying to extract the game in Japanese? For instance, in 7z you can change the setting to the Japanese language and extract it that way. (By opening the archive and changing the language settings prior to the actual extraction.) I recall that was required for a translated Japanese game several months ago to extract correctly and avoid several issues due to how file structures still used Japanese characters. Might give that a go if this game is still causing you issues and that error is not something you can avoid. I'm surprised; though, that the error just popped up suddenly. Let me know if that worked out for you, Idontknowme. Good luck!

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
Games not that long, litterly hold down Ctrl and it will skip text until one of the decisions, and the game dosent branch that much

Cornholius

Jun 18, 2017
As an NTR lover I must say that Mayumis cuckolding report, has been the best giving me that horrible but addictive sensation that for some reason I search in this titles.
Among Atelier Sakura games, the ones translated I've played - wich are marina, please bang and this one- its the numero uno.
I deeply recommend it to anyone who is searching this kind of adrenalyn shoot or even tachycardia in this kind of title.

Sakura atelier know how to do things.

May 3, 2019
Hey does anyone who experienced the layerExSave.dll plugin error have a solution for it? I don't know why this happens and I didn't have this happen on my old laptop so I'm pretty confused.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Hey does anyone who experienced the layerExSave.dll plugin error have a solution for it? I don't know why this happens and I didn't have this happen on my old laptop so I'm pretty confused.
try download it from google, and make sure the name file no longer

Reactions: Kaoshin

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
what do you mean download it from google? there is no link here for google drive
i mean if layerexsave error download it in google and put in the folder. Sometimes i get trouble like that.
or try compress game by megalol in this comment.

Reactions: Kaoshin
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes