• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
May 3, 2019
Okay, I realize it been a while and some people may have figured out a solution on their own but here's how I solved my issue with the layerExSave.dll plugin:

First of all, I understand no Japanese so I had to do some experimenting to figure this out and I'm not sure if this is going to work for everyone so just a small disclaimer there.

Okay, so the error isn't with the plugin itself. I did some experimenting and I found that the error is associated with the file path of the game folder. Specifically, the actual issue I think the game is running into is that if you put the game into a folder that makes it have a super long file path, then the plugin fails for whatever reason, leading to the blue screen and pop-up on startup. I confirmed that the game works if you adjust the file path to make it shorter (i think it may be an issue with character counts and the file path string being too long for the game to execute certain operation properly on startup but I have minimal programming experience so I can't say for sure).

tl,dr: Extract the game folders into shorter file paths than what you currently have them in if you are experiencing the layerExSave.dll plugin error and it should work then.

Hope this helps some people with the layerExSave.dll plugin error that some of us have been encountering. The CG gallery bug is still present but that isn't too big of a deal since I am more interested in the scene gallery rather than the CG gallery.

Reactions: kidillidanis

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
doesnt need WT to play this game, just finished the game and go to extra and play gallery scene in pages 2 one by one. You will get POV from mayumi cheating behind her husband
Can you still share the save?
I know there is 5 choices with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Still somehow I am missing some CG

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
does anyone have some kind of walkthrough or something for this? i finished it but i feel like i'm missing something... plus i heard that it could be played from the wife's perspective... does anyone know how to do that?

May 3, 2019
does anyone have some kind of walkthrough or something for this? i finished it but i feel like i'm missing something... plus i heard that it could be played from the wife's perspective... does anyone know how to do that?
Just start a new game after your first playthrough and play through normally. When you get to the sharing events you will be given an option to see things from Mayumi's perspective.

You really don't need a guide for this VN since it's completely linear.

Reactions: Jansen

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
i finished it, it's not bad. it starts off with MC giving permission but then turns into full-blown cheating at the end (watch the extra scenes!)

quick synopsis, MC has a cuckold fetish, and he wonders if his wife, who has never been with anyone other than him, ever wanted have an experience with another guy. luckily for him, she always wondered too...they confess their desires and she agrees to have an affair with someone she trusts, who happens to be her supervisor at work.

wife and supervisor have sex a few times while they're away on business trips, with MC's consent beforehand. supervisor has a bigger dick and pleasures wife more than MC. supervisor even rawdogs her, which even MC doesn't do and did not give permission for. one of the extra scenes shows wife swallowing after a bj which is not something she does for MC.

the final main choice, MC can refuse or let wife go with supervisor on a month-long business trip, but MC is not planning for wife to have sex. of course, she and supervisor go at it the whole trip without MC's knowledge. in the final extra scene, wife and supervisor have unprotected sex behind MC's back after wife's going-away work party and even say i love you to each other. like another poster commented, the game ends before you see if wife got pregnant and whether it's MC's or supervisor's child
After the going-away party the wedded life of MC and Mayumi became more frequent, but without a countless orgasm and without the frenzy of passion. As MC said: ..."the cuckolding affair with Shinkai-san felt as it was from long ago. Even it was just a few month (!) ago since then."... So Mayumi did not became pregnant. It is a pity that the same scene after going-away party did not repeated after the French tour. May be that Atelier Sakura had an other ending, but he erased making the Cuckolding part 2.

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Enjoyed the game quite a bit and the fact that there is an option not for her to just cheat altogether. Having done this in real life, it's way more realistic that she would stop than just plow her friend after giving her word. At least, in stable relationships anyway.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Enjoyed the game quite a bit and the fact that there is an option not for her to just cheat altogether. Having done this in real life, it's way more realistic that she would stop than just plow her friend after giving her word. At least, in stable relationships anyway.
Congrats for u first comment section

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I finished the Husband PoV but i still cant seem to unlock the Wife POV. Can someone help please. or share a saved file of Start of Wife POV??

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
I finished the Husband PoV but i still cant seem to unlock the Wife POV. Can someone help please. or share a saved file of Start of Wife POV??
The wife's POV will be in the extra section once you finish the playthrough.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
The wife's POV will be in the extra section once you finish the playthrough.
Thanks. I had already figured it out later on.

However, I though that we had to play the whole game from Wife POV. But it was just scenes that could be played through the Extra menu.

Reactions: Garganiaz
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes