VN - Others - Completed - Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sghornylion

this game is absolutely amazing

the good:
    the wife is very beautiful, cute and sexy
    h-scenes are good, voice acted and cute//sexy moans
    VA does a good job, the wife sometimes says very hot stuff with seductive voice that can make your buddy stand at full attention (you know what i mean)
    story is good as well

the bad:
    the smoking part kind of turn me off

overall this game is amazing and steamy for me and I wish i can find a wife like Mayumi (minus the smoking part)

side note, if you enjoy this game you can also try the games from the same dev "please bang my wife" and "mariko report" << these two have the same character just part 1 and 2

and of course, don't forget to try Mayumi report 2, spoiler: the game becomes even more spectacular in part 2 ;)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Maxxey123

Spoilers ahead:

The game is very hot and its overall like most Netorase Atelier Sakura games. with little changes in the end.

Later on (if u select to allow her go gon on the Business Trip) she Goes on a trip for a month and is cheating on her husband, even though he wanted to end the Lending play, while on the Phone with him.

If u select the other option she gets invited to a farewell party form her co-workers and her boss (who is the guy she is lensed to) takes advantage of her and she lies to her husband that nothing happened.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LenioTG

Wow, is it possible for this game to have just one review so far?
    I think it's absolutely amazing! And the sequel is up to the standard.
    Atelier Sakura are great game developers, but there are just a few of their games available in English. This is one of them.
    Many games just go straight to the sex part, the wife already wants to cheat, and she's in love with muscular BBC.
    This is not the case: the story is enticing, well-written and slow.
    Suggested, 5-star! :)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

Very good NTR game!

The main points for me:

+ Beautiful art ( I don't normally like the eastern style - but this is very nice and "realistic")
    + Story is what you expect, but the characters and descriptions are very good and relatable. Honestly the inner monologue of the MC when the wife is away got my pulse up and I could 100% relate to the feelings and thoughts.
    + Translation is just perfect.

+/- only vanilla sex / not much besides ntr

- There could be a greater variety/amount pictures
    - no animations
    - censored
    - I had some issue with a broken save, but was able repair it

===

All in all pretty good NTR VN:

4*