VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Since hubby "wants" to share than it ain't NTR. And NTR is netorare (spelling ?) and it is cheating/Unfaithful/Adultery I always thought there were rapey overtones too.
Only if she doesn't get stolen away.

Is this ACTUALLY Netorare, or is it just wife-sharing?

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Why is some much people crying over every single game under the NTR tag? Get over, you little childres, this happens. If you don't like it, just add the tag as ignored and that's it, don't come around just to add +1 to your post count.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why is some much people crying over every single game under the NTR tag? Get over, you little childres, this happens. If you don't like it, just add the tag as ignored and that's it, don't come around just to add +1 to your post count.
Because people want their opinion to be seen by others.
Exactly like you felt to write your own post here about people 'crying'.
Btw, you're basically crying too right now and you also added +1 to your post count.
:unsure:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Because people want their opinion to be seen by others.
Exactly like you felt to write your own post here about people 'crying'.
Btw, you're basically crying too right now and you also added +1 to your post count.
:unsure:
Yeah People like like their I should say very stupid opinion to be seen , I get his point and I think he is not crying in fact strongly agree with him, it's obvious in the title about Cuckolding report so why the fuck bother to open the thread just to say something stupid and that will shit on other people's preferences ?

I also get your point that you're just trying to say that in here, it is a freedom of expression but to tolerate this whiners in the wrong thread is unreasonable

Sinlyss

Aug 1, 2018
Well, since everyone else is at war with each other over the fact that this is NTR (or whatever)... may as well give some positive feedback.
As someone who hasn't played too many things like this, I thought the game/vn was interesting. It made me wonder a few things about Mayumi's character and her true feelings/intentions, but that's what these games are supposed to do, I think. Plus, the word choices/descriptions were pretty well done and the artwork, while censored, was quite nice. Overall, while I did feel emotionally sympathetic towards the MC (especially towards the end), I also thought the overall scenario was pretty hot. So, well done to the creators of the game and thank you for sharing, OP!

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
I like NTR when you get to watch the wife or your girlfriend. I hate it when she tell you that she can't do it in front of you or you been there... Feels more like you are just a burden -_-

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I thought the beginning was a bit slow, but not too bad. I like the build-up and the mystery of what's going on throughout the middle. The thoughts running through the protagonist's head. The ending was OK but it felt like more of the same. I felt the game lacked originality at the end. The other male character is your typical two-dimensional superman. Also, I disliked the ambiguity as to how things would play out longer-term following the two end-game choices. Considering the unprotected sex, I was hoping to see Mayumi pregnant but the VN ends before any revelation.

DreamingKing

Aug 20, 2017
I love but hate NTR. It's a fetish that can hurt you but you're still attached to it. Reading this VN I give it 6/10. The plot is exactly like Marina's Cuckold report but the ending is different. I was fine at the end of the VN, but when I went to the extra scenes of the wife's pov, ooof, I died inside. The dark side of NTR came to hurt me.

Overall. This Netorase NTR VN is one to read if they read the Marina's series.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes