VN Others Completed Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

dantevale48

Sep 11, 2017
people be like

the name : lendable wife mayumi "cuckolding"

still bother to open the game's thread and comment that they are not into cuckolding and ntr like dude if you dont like the genre then dont open it if the name says it has that genre

anyways thanks for the game Merry Christmas to you

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
only sounds like a problem if you self insert as the mc
Plausible reason. My reason though is that most games that have it force it. Usually your a spineless twat who can't stop someone else from raping your SO, or your SO will only be with you if you allow her to do what she pleases, then there is the she was always a slut doing it behind your back for years, there's the some npc you don't interact with at all has corrupted your SO and now you "lose" her. These scenarios are the ones that are almost always used; notice how none of these common paths really allow you the player to do anything, that is the problem.

Hell what would be so hard about making it a consequence for your actions, for instance you the player decide to work longer hours in thus you spend less time with SO character thus a potential consequence is that the might find other partners and now you have to deal with that(This to me is NTR done right in that it is avoidable and could potential open the game up to more NTR content by making a compromise in the relationship, like irl)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhhhh thx man
I love this kind of game could bring more more thank you

..............muito obrigado!!!!

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
All ripped CG, including buttons etc. ~16 Mb, converted to webp.

Reactions: heimdal74

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
What kind of NTR ist this? I like netorare from female perspective with corruption & cheating (when her partner is unaware of cheating like Alansya Chronicles). On the other hand I hate cuckoldry when beta guy knows that his wife/gf is cheating on him & does nothing about that.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly speaking, I would've loved more another chapter of the "original series" with Marina.. but since that is in the hands of MangaGamer, we can't really do nothing about it.

Either way, thanks!

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
As Bojo says, there are basically two types on NTR, where YOU (the MC) steal/sex/rape someone else's lover/spouse , and where someone else steals/sexes/rapes YOUR lover/spouse/sex slave. (yes, it seems odd to me that japanese has two different similar words for these actions, but I also hear eskimos have 32 different words for "snow". Maybe there is just a lot of sex happening in Japan?)

On this site, it is generally used as a tag where a girl you are interested in has sex with someone else, and you can't do anything to prevent it. Some people get very possessive of the girls in these games, and get upset if they get cheated on.
i think the NTR tag should be replace by Netorare and Netori so some people don't get confuse because you know .... they're not the same

Reactions: Mauamu and nasam

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
God bless NTR/swinging/cuckold!
It's a pity that (like almost all Japanese's visual novels) is censored… but thanks however for the translation!

Reactions: nasam

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
I was wondering for a long time, but is there any NTR fan who also enjoy Vanilla (and the other way around for Vanilla fan too)? I mean I'm one who can appreciate both of them, NTR mainly for fap and Vanilla mainly for story.
l can say right now my friend that l enjoy both and while l do enjoy NTR quite a bit l do enjoy me some Vanilla, for me l enjoy NTR when I'm looking for something a bit more ........ l wanna say arousing but ldk if that's the word to use however l would never want NTR to happen to me in real life that would kill me.

With Vanilla, l go to that when I'm looking for something with a bit more trust and romance and yes you can add the story to that too. (looking at hentai for trust and romance??? l must be doing it wrong lol)

Reactions: Sadat and nasam

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
Honestly speaking, I would've loved more another chapter of the "original series" with Marina.. but since that is in the hands of MangaGamer, we can't really do nothing about it.

Either way, thanks!
Where can I find this 'Marina' game?

Asking for a friend.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes