RPGM - Completed - Cucking Trap [v1.0.5] [double melon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bucefala

I really liked it, the art, the scenes, the story. it has endings for everyone, happy, ntr, emotional. The girls are cute, antagonist has funny expressions and reads everyone like an open book, mc isnt unlikeble. Blue girl also feels like a character and faces guilt and even in full ntr ending, she sheds tears over what she had done. Kana is very cute and has best ending, I think.

I think the best word to describe the game is beautiful.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sword of Slaanesh

Cool unique short game where your choices actually matter, I wouldnt really call it NTR, reason being your GF only cheats on you IF you cheat on her, and by that point, the MC is probably in love with the other girl.

Either way, its a fun unique game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Crimsequal

This game is not bad. It has great art, cool characters and amazing plot, but the pacing is horrible. They don't even let you get excited for the sex they just throw you immediately into the sex scene.

The escalation between the antagonist and the protagonist's girlfriend went from 0 to 100 in just one scene without letting it build up at all. One moment she's commited to her bf and the next she's ready to touch another guys dick no problem.

Had great potential though.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

it's a hot game between 2 couples (and 4 friends) from the same class of the colleage. The story has the sufficient base to render the change of connections of the swaped couples. The greatest virtue of the game of having not only an introduction, but but some endings too, including good and romantic ones.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

eljuanan

Fun Gameplay
    MC can avoid being a hopeless cuck by fucking himself the other chick
    Nice graphics
    Lewd scenes
    Several endings
    Short but not too much
    Easy

This game has everything you could ask for. One of the best faps.
    5/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Papow

This game turn out to be really good game
    The art is good
    The story is the best of this game
    Ending give me warming heart (Good ending and Kana ending)
    The game is really short but worth to repeat playing to see different choices
  7. 5.00 star(s)

edit99

Despite being a small game it's pretty good.

The name is a bit wrong since technically it's not really a cuckold game, it's just cheating or each other, yet the game has some nice scenes, the good ending is actually good (which is somewhat rare for an NTR game) and characters don't act in unthinkable ways.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artwork is simple but still pretty enough to be arousing and it fits this simplistic game. There's a guide and a scene unlocker within the menu, so bonus points for that.

Also, big thanks to @Daedroth for the great english translating.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Rebeca H.C

A fairly easy and straightforward NTR game with good character design, it feels fresh and is very easy to play.
    It is a very good game for those who enjoy NTR, if you like NTR as much as I do, great, this game is good and quite simple to play. I recommend it!
    It has many sex scenes, both you with the other girl (redhead) and your wife (girl with blue hair) with your best friend; I should mention that in this game NTR is avoidable if you play it right, and even the endings are pretty good.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Noobeginner

It's a very good NTR RPG with some VN element in it. Great art with lots of H scene and variation. The puzzle part also pretty simple, but I suggest that you just turn on the easy mode for the plot and your fapping sake.

For the NTR part, it's actually pretty good compared to the other of it's kind. I don't want to spoil it, so go play it.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Every1sGrudge

[Rev @ v1.0.5]

Cucking Trap disappointed me right from the title. An effeminate crossdresser running around inside an all girls' school stealing from clueless boyfriends would be a good Cucking Trap. Surrounding a girl with more and more rings of bear traps / punji pits / claymores until you reach the final stage of running away dragging her along as you both escape the blast zone of the decoy mannequin atom bomb you dressed in her skirt would be a good Cucking Trap (alternate title for this is HO&ME ALONE). This game wasn't a great Cucking Trap.

The art for the standing portraits and CG is nice. The fact that the blue-haired gal was objectively best was about the most stakes I got from the NTR tension.

Neither the scenario nor the presentation were novel for this. You do a thing, the antagonist does the same thing. Taken in combination with the optional Game Journalist Mode there's no tension in a 1:1 faithfulness mirror. I thought the translation was well done
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The NSFW content was well drawn and not squicky, but there was too little and it was all very vanilla.

TLDR: Wasn't my favorite NTR game. Do home the translator keeps up the good work.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

chipsiup

A straight forward NTR game, nice clean art and very quick to play through. Only recommended for people who enjoy NTR. The description of the game is a little bit misleading, as even though the NTR is "avoidable" there's pretty much no scenes if you avoid it.

The MC is dating the blue haired girl, he and his gf go to a "switch house" with another couple (red haired girl and other guy) and basically preform the most ridiculous escape room. The routes in the game are basically as follows:

- Do things with the red haired girl, but in turn the blue hair GF cheats on the MC.
    - Do nothing to the red haired girl, and the blue haired GF doesn't cheat either, but there's no scenes outside of some nudity.

There's a few variations on the ending including whether the couples stay together or split up in the end, how much cheating is actually done, but the gist of it is that in order to see any of the hentai scenes you'll have to go for the NTR content.